A Friendly Server is a Good Server.

Started by Saracalia, December 10, 2012, 10:15:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saracalia

Lately, there has been a bit of rage on the forums between a user and well, I thought maybe I could give everyone a little advice. As you can see, on every post here in the forums, there is a little function called "Report to Moderator". It isn't hard to miss, it is under every post.

This here gives you the oppitunity to report bad post to the SuperOP's so they can fix the sutiuation up. It isn't really hard to use, and it is viewable by every single user, regardless of rank. It isn't also best to go in and make the sitiuation worse, as it could expose in you getting into trouble as well. Also, if there is someone showing bad behaviour on the Classic or Retail servers, do report it if nobody is on. For the Classic Servers, let either the OP's, TA's or SuperOP's know. Retail Servers, let the Administrators or the Retail Servers know. That way everybody can be happy with no anger or hatred. Because all the staff wants to try and make the servers enjoyable while you're on here, whether you're on the forums or the servers.

More information can be found here
Classic Servers Rules
Retail Servers Rules

As for the forum rules, everyone should know the rules of the forums.

Please don't abuse it. Action will be taken if you're caught.

Jahona

Also a note if this is abused by anyone for one reason or another actions will be taken.
Step into the prehistoric era and come face to face with some of the greatest animals to ever walk the Earth!

jwirth

yea please don't abuse that because if so it spams my emails >_> and I don't need email spam.
Those that don't know pain can never know true peace!

Jahona

Step into the prehistoric era and come face to face with some of the greatest animals to ever walk the Earth!

Saracalia

I'll be sure to add that to the Opening Post too guys.

jwirth

My face why my email gets spammed
\/ \/ \/ \/ \/

Saracalia

Quote from: jwirth on December 11, 2012, 11:11:01 AM
My face why my email gets spammed
\/ \/ \/ \/ \/

Obviously, you don't want an inbox like my GMail Inbox.

But I do get what you mean jwirth. I have added that small note if people abuse it, then action will be taken.

jwirth

Jesus Christ man O_O, why the hell don't you clean out your inbox. My OCD would go mad if I had that inbox, all though one of my friends has over 493,000 emails in her's.

Saracalia

Quote from: jwirth on December 11, 2012, 11:59:51 AM
Jesus Christ man O_O, why the hell don't you clean out your inbox. My OCD would go mad if I had that inbox, all though one of my friends has over 493,000 emails in her's.

I did clean out my gmail, about a month ago. I given up with it since I recieve to much emails from YouTube.