Demotion Appeal

Started by jmtess97, December 15, 2012, 08:57:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jmtess97

Well since I have been gone I have lost a few ranks. I hadn't made my resigning because I have been just busy and had no time to come here. I have been thinking of coming back now. I am making this thread to be reinstated as a admin. I still remember the requirements and whenever I am on the classic now a days there's not many people there. No admins, Just a few builders and such. I can be on close to everyday now that I have more time to moderate the servers plus it will be good to be back. Thanks!

jwirth

Long time no see jmt I'v missed yea one of the only few people left from when I was still a new xD, and sense you just got back give it a few weeks on being back on the server then make an op application and we will see from there.
Those that don't know pain can never know true peace!

Skittlez

Hia jmtess! Welcome back!

We do have a request format for returning operators:

If you are a returning op and discover that you have been demoted, and you would like to be reinstated to your previous rank, apply following this template:

1) What is your in-game name?
2) What was your previous rank?
3) Roughly, how long was your absence?
4) Please read "How to be a good admin" to make sure you are updated on the current rules and procedures.
5) What is the keyword?

Response will not be immediate. Admins will evaluate how often you come on, how helpful you have been, and how likely it is that you will stay. You may expect a response in about 2 weeks."
Out of my mind. Back in five minutes.

jwirth

hmm its been so long I forgot we do have requirements for that oops.
Those that don't know pain can never know true peace!

jmtess97

Quote from: jwirth on December 15, 2012, 09:22:47 PM
hmm its been so long I forgot we do have requirements for that oops.

Do you want me to just stick around for a bit and then request as Jwirth asked or, Make a thread where Hobbes told me to?

Skittlez

Quote from: jmtess97 on December 15, 2012, 09:24:36 PM
Do you want me to just stick around for a bit and then request as Jwirth asked or, Make a thread where Hobbes told me to?
I think both. We just need some basic info, but we also need you to accustom yourself to the people, commands, etc.

(also, I'm skittlez)
Out of my mind. Back in five minutes.

Juwayyid

I know that he was trying to play on creative with us today, so this may be a builder request as well...
Though not of this world, The Juwayyid finds human kind to be a tolerable enough species to hang around with.

jmtess97

I would like to have Building rights for the creative server, But I mostly went there today because the classic servers were both down and I wanted to see whatsup. But I would still pop in the creative server once in a while.