Christmas?

Started by BananaSquats, December 25, 2012, 08:02:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BananaSquats

So.... Seeing that most of everyone here celebrates Christmas, what did everyone do today? I know it's kind of a stupid question, but I'm just trying to participate ;-; Also, what did everyone get?

Jaysers

I woke up, ate breakfast, did some workout, I got on the computer and on Teamspeak, played some guitar, did some workout again,  got back on my computer, and proceeded to watch movies. I'm currently watching Brave and it's pretty epic.

As for what I got, I got a candle. That I bought. With my own money. And it smells -inhales deeply- like victory.
"To regret is to make an experience that of suffering. I do not regret the time spent, but rather wish it was spent on something else."

Juwayyid

I woke up, managed to skip my workout, packed, hoped onto a plane to Mexico City which took 4 hours, then proceeded to get on another plane to San Jose, Costa Rica!  Got to the hotel after midnight and decided to tell you all about it now!

Hope you all had a joyous holiday.  Mind if I ask why you do not follow the typical Christmas traditions jaysers?
Though not of this world, The Juwayyid finds human kind to be a tolerable enough species to hang around with.

Emperor_Quimby

I woke up when my alarm clock went off, drew some comics, ate breakfeast (rye bread with marmalade, if you wanna know), played with my little brothers and sister with their new toys which they got for Christmas. Checked minecraft and forums for responses to Emperia war. Drew some comics again, went for a walk in the park (to think about everything), then got back and looked at this topic, and though, "Maybe I should answer this". And there.

Presents:

"Shadow drawing" books
Pencils
"The ship of winds" comic book
The book "the insane"
Animation paper

Juwayyid

Quimby!  I'd live to see some of your work sometime!  I loved all the artwork in the emperia war thread as well!  Nice detail and very well done!
Though not of this world, The Juwayyid finds human kind to be a tolerable enough species to hang around with.

Jaysers

Quote from: Juwayyid on December 26, 2012, 02:10:20 AM
Mind if I ask why you do not follow the typical Christmas traditions jaysers?
I never would have expected a question like this, so I actually don't have an answer for this. Mayhaps it's because I haven't had the experience of enjoying such traditions due to different cultures or because I'm simply just a boring person :P

I guess it's rather quite a shock to find that some people don't follow holiday traditions but to be frank, I don't yearn to experience these traditions either. Maybe in due time, I'll come to enjoy them and participate.
"To regret is to make an experience that of suffering. I do not regret the time spent, but rather wish it was spent on something else."

wills20202

I woke up then got my shit. (Walking Dead Compendium 1, Walking Dead T-Shirt, Black Ops 2 T-Shirt, Minecraft Creeper Moon T-Shirt, Movies, Skylanders Giants, New Super Mario Bros 2, SNL Season 1.) BOOM BITCHES!

Glenn

Quote from: wills20202 on December 27, 2012, 03:57:22 PM
I woke up then got my shit. (Walking Dead Compendium 1, Walking Dead T-Shirt, Black Ops 2 T-Shirt, Minecraft Creeper Moon T-Shirt, Movies, Skylanders Giants, New Super Mario Bros 2, SNL Season 1.) BOOM BITCHES!
Lol, and I get an expansion pack for the sims 3 , I look around, that's it... thanks, santa! -.-
lol..
NULLUS LIMES LEONI
No limits for the lion!
Currently studying Digital Arts & Entertainment at Howest, specifically Game Development.

Emperor_Quimby

Quote from: Juwayyid on December 26, 2012, 02:37:08 PM
Quimby!  I'd live to see some of your work sometime!  I loved all the artwork in the emperia war thread as well!  Nice detail and very well done!

Second try on Animation: Pirate

winner321

I got a bigger monitor 2 books and um 70 bucks :)
Thirty-six pages of unread messages.
Two hundred fifty-one unread emails.
Six hundred eighty unread spam emails.
Now what would you do about this?

whyitell

I got a Bataleon Disaster.

[/url]

Skittlez

I got earbuds, a cool shirt, a Chapters Gift Card, and an SSD! :D
Out of my mind. Back in five minutes.

Skitty

ipad4, new car, and a new processor/motherboard with newer radiator.

Shoot for the moon. And if you miss....You'll die horribly in space.

Reichtmueller

rayban wayfarers, a new fossil watch, and some shoes
I decided as long as I was going to hell, I might as well do it thoroughly.