what, are those numbers!?

Started by greenyoshi119, February 10, 2013, 11:36:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

greenyoshi119

Ok, I was playing minecraft, and trying to decide what server to join, when i noticed f31... next to the hunger games server, so i made the gui thing small, and saw it was next to two other servers as well, so i thought to myself.... what, are those numbers!? So i figured maybe one of you might know :D
If i had a nickel, for every time I found a nickel, I'd have a dime every time i found a nickel.

Skittlez

No worries, those are just tracker numbers. It just means the FBI is tracking your internet usage. It's all cool.
Out of my mind. Back in five minutes.

greenyoshi119

Quote from: Hobbes on February 10, 2013, 03:01:08 PM
No worries, those are just tracker numbers. It just means the FBI is tracking your internet usage. It's all cool.
Oh sh** bro, really!?
If i had a nickel, for every time I found a nickel, I'd have a dime every time i found a nickel.

thealex447

It looks to me that they are part of the mcpvp MOTD. In other words, they typed "Can you survive on mc-hg.com? [about 100 spaces later] [random letters and numbers]"

Try deleting one of the servers from you list and see if the numbers go away.

greenyoshi119

Yeah, it went away, I wonder why have those there though... It seems pointless

Skittlez

Quote from: greenyoshi119 on February 10, 2013, 07:43:00 PM

The FBI probably went through your posts on here, realized their mistake, and hid them.
Out of my mind. Back in five minutes.

greenyoshi119

Quote from: Hobbes on February 10, 2013, 07:58:34 PM
Quote from: greenyoshi119 on February 10, 2013, 07:43:00 PM

The FBI probably went through your posts on here, realized their mistake, and hid them.
xD yeah, that's got to be it...wait, does that mean they're still following me o.O I'm scared bro