I finally got retail!

Started by NickNarwhal, May 22, 2013, 09:31:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NickNarwhal

So i recently joined the navy (i dont ship until Dec 9) and my cousin gifted me retail. :3 so now i can come play it with you guys. but, i have no idea how to get onto the servers. what do i need to put into the server address box? if we have a survival server, that's what i wanna play.

Kidd2000

Go on the home page. See that big ass "Insomniac Servers" Title? Under are the adresses for retail. As to get in you apply. Kinda like classic but on the Retail threads. Seeya on the Retail side!  8)

NickNarwhal

ah, ok. i'd tried those earlier but they didn't work, must be because i haven't applied.

Butlerbandit

Quote from: NickNarwhal on May 23, 2013, 04:36:06 AM
ah, ok. i'd tried those earlier but they didn't work, must be because i haven't applied.

You shouldn't need to apply to actually CONNECT to the servers themselves, the application is just for the builder rank. I trust you're using the latest version of the minecraft retail client?
Held Together by Duct Tape

Saracalia

Gratz Nick. Now I am looking forward to seeing some marvels from you on Retail. Who knows, now you will be able to be slained by a real Enderman for the first time!