Wasted Insomniac Brigade Beats Crap Out of Two Mechs.

Started by sifitis, June 09, 2013, 02:39:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

haze_storm15

Well i killed a mech once but this other player finished it with the corn gun cause i had to fly away and relod my jetpack

sifitis

...and then came along last night.  Ill try to summarize it in a similar way to Butler's.

June 10, 2013

Butlerbandit was craving some nice violent warfare, and asked a few of us on team speak at the time to join him in a series of wasted "suicide runs".  These being small, forceful attacks on enemy controlled towns that, once captured, we would gather supplies and immediately leave.  This is in opposition to our usual tactic of slowly overtaking a large city and holding it until we are all in turn killed.  Some of us find the latter far less fun due to our tendency to build up supplies and then be killed by a large enemy force.  But I digress, so a force of 4 of us begin our road trip of death and take over a rather exciting Goodrich, and proceed to Mona.  there some purchasing was done, and a few new members joined our ranks.  We made our way up to Rothley, where krawkyz joined us, and "decommissioned" some defensive fortifications.  It is a while afterwards, back in Mona, that I noticed that we were slipping back into our old ways, and with a desire to continue our suicide runs, went for the dropzone.  With nothing but an AK-47, I destroyed to 4 indepenants currently holding it, but regretfully made room for the 6 nightmare that then killed me.  By this time, the rest of the brigade was heading north to meet up, and when I once again arrived, we were bombarding it heavily with fire.  It is now that the most exciting screech ever emitted proceeded to erupt from the pixelated face of one Ebinger, as he picked up $24,000.  "Screw the dropzone!" shouted Butlerbandit and Krawkyz at almost the same time, and we ventured up to flint where we purchased armor, a beacon, and EIGHT jetpacks.

And so, say I unto you-  that on that day did the Insomniac Airforce take forcefully that which falls from the sky, but the diamond of victory also was ripped from the hands of the Nightmare menace.

Jahona

Forgot the multiple comments on team speak.  "Darth did you kill another one with the P30?" 
;D Gun game really does teach you how to play better.  ;D
Step into the prehistoric era and come face to face with some of the greatest animals to ever walk the Earth!

haze_storm15

that night got really intense man and when I found out how much i got it i screamed "OHHHHH I got 24k  get the hell out". Making last night one of the best we've had on wasted in a long time.

Krawkyz