PROJECT: Insomnia - A Country in Dedication to Insomniac Servers

Started by Saracalia, June 29, 2013, 09:12:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saracalia

PLEASE NOTE: I am on my phone, so do please excuse any spelling errors.

PROJECT: Insomnia - a Country in Dedication to Insomniac Servers.
This project is going to be based on is a country. A Minecraft Country. I want to take PROJECT Saraguta to the next level and make it into a country. Anyone could join in this Project, retail or not but there is a lot of work to be done. There will be a list down bottom of what is to be done before we could start on this.

I may be putting this on an unofficial server, but it is all depends on what happens first. Competitions involving with this project will happen, but the prize will be given at the end. (More info will be near bottom of the thread.) There will also be rules to this Project, on top of the standard server rules, and they will be posted in at a later date.

LIST OF WHAT IS TO BE DONE:
1. Design the shape of the country
2. Re-edit IC City texture pack to make the texture work for this project.
3. List the names of Landmarks from all over the world that will be included in this project.
4. List the names of companies that will be in this project.
5. Start building.

COMPETITIONS:
All the competitions based within this project will be based on a scoring system. Each competitions will have no rounds and the scores will be based on what position you come up with. And instead of the highest score, the one with the lowest score, will win a prize. I will think of the prize at a later date.

For when this project will start, it all depends on how many people would like to get involve. There will be areas marked out on the map. Please be patient though, we still gotta design the map.
Video logs of this project will be made by me and posted on Insomniac Servers YouTube Channel and Endermantel Videos YouTube Channel.

Saracalia

Ok, I have made a few changes. Anyone (Retail or Not) could join in.
And the project start date all depends on how many players are willing to be involved. I am still yet to work out what the prize should be with the competitions, but hopefully, it will be something big that the winner will enjoy.