soft touch pick axe... can only break stone?

Started by cody5555, August 10, 2013, 12:38:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cody5555

Why is soft touch pickaxe disabled? it took me about 8 months to get it and over 150 levels then it does nothing but give me normal stone and what good is that? i can just furnace cobble and i got normal stone, but my point is why not replace it with something like fire aspect or extra damage i don't know i just was hoping for something more exiting after using 150 levels.

Jahona

It's disabled on survival because of the protection stone plugin.
Step into the prehistoric era and come face to face with some of the greatest animals to ever walk the Earth!

pusur44017

While we're onto enchantments not working, I think the fortune enchantment acts up, might Worth looking into

-pusur

Krawkyz

Quote from: pusur44017 on August 10, 2013, 01:26:19 PM
While we're onto enchantments not working, I think the fortune enchantment acts up, might Worth looking into

-pusur
Due to protection stones, fortune and silk touch pickaxes do not work correctly on coal ore, lapis ore, diamond ore, and emerald ore (probably due to silk touches and fortunes similar coding). They haven't worked since pstones was introduced.

pusur44017

Ok, so how about we make protection stones of creative only items?, creeper head, steve head, zombie head and sponge? or maybe an end portal frame?

-pusur

Skloosh

Are locked chests still a thing? Would they work?
I fold my pants because pants is a big deal.

Jahona

Protection stones cannot be changed end of story. Locking topic as there is no more discussion.
Step into the prehistoric era and come face to face with some of the greatest animals to ever walk the Earth!