Connection issues

Started by Zyhperit, September 27, 2013, 09:14:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zyhperit

I have been entirely unable to connect to is1.is-lost.org minecraft server in any way.
Every time I try, mc acknowledges that the server exists, but my connection always "times out."

I have been able to connect to many other servers, and at the same time my friends and others in the teamspeak have no issues connecting to is1.is-lost.org.

A similar issue has arisen when I try to play Warframe with Skitty. Whenever I log on, While in chat with Skitty, who is also logged into Warframe, we both see eachother as offline, but other friends in Warframe can see us both as online.

The only issue I can come up with at this point is that my computer/internet hassome issue with connecting to Skitty's computer. Im using a wired connection, not a router, so ports shouldn't be an issue.

Anyone have any insight on this?

Jahona

when connecting to minecraft are you using the port?
Step into the prehistoric era and come face to face with some of the greatest animals to ever walk the Earth!

sifitis

I'd imagine that he is, darth. If he were not, I doubt his client would be able to detect the server. Everytime he tries to log in, it should show up in the console, right?

greenyoshi119

I cant connect to any of the insomniac server either-- except the classic for some reason-- on any device connected to my router, but when i go to, say, a friends house i can connect fine...
If i had a nickel, for every time I found a nickel, I'd have a dime every time i found a nickel.

bren4q

When the server runs on the default port of 25565, which Creative does, you do not need to enter the port number. Must be something else.
Surplus to requirements

Zyhperit

That's the thing,I have no ports to use, because I'm on a wired connection directly from the modem.