Voice Actors!

Started by Juwayyid, April 01, 2014, 07:30:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Juwayyid

Hey everybody!

So MWC is looking to up its quality in all areas with our Pixelmon series and we would love to have some quality voice work done for our characters!  Though we have many willing participants in the community as it is, the quality that their individual mics an pick up is not always super great.

I don't really know where or how to find voice actors, but I've been searching far.  If anyone here knows where to find some people interested or have quality voice to provide themselves, let me know!

Primarily we need a male teen voice, sounding anywhere from 16 - 22, without sounding too manly. 

We will also need a handful of side characters from time to time.

Thanks for the help Insomniacs!
Though not of this world, The Juwayyid finds human kind to be a tolerable enough species to hang around with.

gtracebike1

Yeah, I'm happy to do some voice acting :P I'm on holidays next week so I'll have some free time.
it's called IRONC

Emperor_Quimby

sure, if you can use me.

wills20202

I can give it a shot. I am 19. I can get a mic hopefully that will work for this otherwise I could be a side charecter

Butlerbandit

If ya need my voice lemme know.
Held Together by Duct Tape

Juwayyid

Thank you all for the offer and I plan to get all of your help in this project.  I've also reached to other areas to find some talent and found this great site all about voice acting and he already received 6 auditions!

http://voiceacting.proboards.com/thread/27162/new-minecraft-pokemon-comedy-series

The auditions I've received have been fantastic as well!
Though not of this world, The Juwayyid finds human kind to be a tolerable enough species to hang around with.

sifitis