MarcusBoay's Single Player Suvival World!

Started by MarcusBoay, October 11, 2014, 06:51:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MarcusBoay

Hi, guys. I've been playing on a single player world for quite some time now and I thought I'd share my world with you guys.

Screenshots:
My base from ground:

My storage area:

The 1st island I built:

The 2nd island:

My snow farm and it's storage area:

My inefficient monster spawner:

My huge old wheat farm:

My cactus farm and its insides:

My spider spawner area and it's storage area:

My AFK fish farm which connects to my spider spawner area:

My iron golem farm and what I've got so far:

I started this world in 2012 I believe.

This world was a huge ocean world as seen in this video(Minecraft Seeds - Coolest Survival Island! (1.3 Seed Showcase)). I had to find the main island as I was running out of sand so, I traveled roughly 20 minutes by boat in a certain direction. Hence, the huge world size. The villagers from the iron farm were taken from the main island.

My world consists of a monster spawner, enderman farm(not efficient), iron farm(standard type x4), wither skeleton farm(not efficient), automatic cactus farm, huge wheat farm, AFK fish farm, spider spawner, snow farm and an automatic chicken farm.

I've 10 beacons, 40+ name tags, 35 double chests full of string, a double chest full of iron blocks, a stack(and a little more) of diamond blocks from the 1.5 duplication glitch, two circular islands with a radius of 50 blocks(perfect for beacons) with the home island in the spawn chunks.

I intend to build the Iron Titan on my home island while having my central storage area, automatic brewer and super smelter on the 2nd island. I also intend to build a gold farm somewhere around my spider spawner so I can obtain lots of gold from AFK-ing at my fish farm. I also wish to build a witch farm and a AFK sheep farm sometime in the future. Other than that, I would definitely like to light up all the caves within a 250 circular radius of the main beacon on my home island.

Note: The ONLY times I used creative mod were to place the LONG line of glass above my minecart tracks in the Nether, which leads to the main island, in order to prevent zombie pigmen from spawning and to bring in command blocks for teleportation purposes which can be found in my Old Mines and to and from my Enderman farm.

Download link: http://www.minecraftworldmap.com/worlds/7en_d#/-122/64/-375/-10/0/0

The impossible can be possible if you yearn to achieve it. -MB
[spoiler]Practice is good but I'd like to say it is not everything. Some people hit a 'plateau' and they practice for hours and hours but they just don't seem to get any better. It is mental. Escape the fate. There is no destiny because you can make your own. Talent does not exist, or if it does I do not have it. There is no such thing as gifted. If someone can do it, if it's possible, I can do it. You and I can become infinitely better. Maybe natural talent does exist, but it really doesn't matter because i'll overcome it. Fuck talent, fuck biology, and fuck a diceroll. I want to be the best and I'll rise no matter what. It's this psycho attitude which makes me 'so good'. -Wonderland (tf2 pro soldier/rocket jumper)[/spoiler]

Krawkyz

Your farms are not up to Kraw-standard. They must be demolished immediately!

MarcusBoay

Quote from: Krawkyz on October 11, 2014, 02:54:08 PM
Your farms are not up to Kraw-standard. They must be demolished immediately!

Just wait  ;)

The impossible can be possible if you yearn to achieve it. -MB
[spoiler]Practice is good but I'd like to say it is not everything. Some people hit a 'plateau' and they practice for hours and hours but they just don't seem to get any better. It is mental. Escape the fate. There is no destiny because you can make your own. Talent does not exist, or if it does I do not have it. There is no such thing as gifted. If someone can do it, if it's possible, I can do it. You and I can become infinitely better. Maybe natural talent does exist, but it really doesn't matter because i'll overcome it. Fuck talent, fuck biology, and fuck a diceroll. I want to be the best and I'll rise no matter what. It's this psycho attitude which makes me 'so good'. -Wonderland (tf2 pro soldier/rocket jumper)[/spoiler]