Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life -

Started by cen0, December 08, 2014, 01:46:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jahona

All hail our true lord and savior, Darkenon.  May darkness for ever consume your heart and may the light be extinguished from this world.
Step into the prehistoric era and come face to face with some of the greatest animals to ever walk the Earth!

sifitis

I donno, guys. I think you may be missing the meaning of his message.

Here are a few of the interpretations I got out of it. I even highlighted them in different colors!

Butlerbandit

Held Together by Duct Tape

greenyoshi119

I'm fine with reading and understanding this and everything, but every one here is obiously lost in forgetting that Lord Helix is a thing...
If i had a nickel, for every time I found a nickel, I'd have a dime every time i found a nickel.

Emperor_Quimby

bren4q

Quote from: Emperor_Quimby on December 15, 2014, 05:00:12 AM
I'm trying to do danish homework here!
Mmmm.... danish homework....

Danish Homework
Question 1
Identify the filling in this danish:

Question 2
What is the calorific content of this danish?

Question 3
What is the pattern of this danish known as?
Surplus to requirements

Skitty

Quote from: bren4q on December 15, 2014, 05:06:26 PM
Quote from: Emperor_Quimby on December 15, 2014, 05:00:12 AM
I'm trying to do danish homework here!
Mmmm.... danish homework....

Danish Homework
Question 1
Identify the filling in this danish:

Question 2
What is the calorific content of this danish?

Question 3
What is the pattern of this danish known as?

Q1 A1: Delicious
Q2 A2: Number higher then my BMI
Q3 A3: The Delicious Pattern

Shoot for the moon. And if you miss....You'll die horribly in space.

pusur44017

Jaysers

Say what you will about it, but google translate does an excellent job of making things more understandable with its translating into freedom language.
"To regret is to make an experience that of suffering. I do not regret the time spent, but rather wish it was spent on something else."

Jahona

Step into the prehistoric era and come face to face with some of the greatest animals to ever walk the Earth!

Skitty

cen0

Quote from: bren4q on December 09, 2014, 12:40:21 PM
Quote from: cen0 on December 08, 2014, 01:46:17 AM
if you really want to be happy then follow these 6 Things which are No illicit sex, No gambling, No drugs ( No tea & coffee ), No meat-eating ( No onion & garlic's )

and who cares ? im selling Gold but i cannot sell iron at the place of Gold and if you want to buy Gold then you have to pay Good price similarly you have to follow rules and ragulation otherwise Hare Krishna mantra will still act but it will act in this manner just like for example :- if you will show fire to the dry wood then imediatly fire takes place but if wood is wet then only smoke will come which will only give pain to your eyes and nothing more similarly you have to follow complete rules and ragulation otherwise if you will chant with offence then it will also act but same like wet wood.

Here is no Question of Holy Books quotes, Personal Experiences, Faith or Belief. i accept that Sometimes Faith is also Blind. Here is already Practical explanation which already proved that every`1 else in this world is nothing more then Busy Foolish and totally idiot.

Skitty

Quote from: bren4q on December 09, 2014, 12:40:21 PM
Quote from: cen0 on December 08, 2014, 01:46:17 AM
if you really want to be happy then follow these 6 Things which are No illicit sex, No gambling, No drugs ( No tea & coffee ), No meat-eating ( No onion & garlic's )

Imma gonna take a step back a few post. Everything you said is the literally opposite of what I am and I am the happiest mother fucker. Yeah life is rough and yes you go through patches but its life. Without that life is boring. To be a bland motherfucker well I cannot do that. I love my sex escapades. Las Vegas here I come next month. Tea fuck yeah I'll have a cup of kings/oolong tea in the morning (cannot do coffee I get deathly ill). Steak well-done all day ere day biatchhh. And you know something imp fucking happy and I don't want to have it any other way.

Now onto what you posted today

Quote from: cen0 on January 20, 2015, 10:49:18 PM

and who cares ? im selling Gold but i cannot sell iron at the place of Gold and if you want to buy Gold then you have to pay Good price similarly you have to follow rules and ragulation otherwise Hare Krishna mantra will still act but it will act in this manner just like for example :- if you will show fire to the dry wood then imediatly fire takes place but if wood is wet then only smoke will come which will only give pain to your eyes and nothing more similarly you have to follow complete rules and ragulation otherwise if you will chant with offence then it will also act but same like wet wood.

Here is no Question of Holy Books quotes, Personal Experiences, Faith or Belief. i accept that Sometimes Faith is also Blind. Here is already Practical explanation which already proved that every`1 else in this world is nothing more then Busy Foolish and totally idiot.

Now bro/guy/buddy w.e you would like to be called. I'm not a religious fellow. I choose my own path to go down instead of the path of somebody wrote down. If that makes me foolish and an idiot then so be it. I am neither blind nor am I unknown to suffering. I make my own life and live it as I see fit. If this makes me a horrible person then so be it. I will be a horrible person for the sake of the rest. I will leave it up to the greater power if there is one to decide if I was a good person or not. Not you or your friends, family, religious leaders can say that about me otherwise. And yes I will admit I am a sinner and I am damn proud of it.

But on the same token I literally go out of my way for people to make sure I can accommodate people around me and make sure they have what they need. Ask anybody who knows me they will tell you the extent I go to for them. I do not have the urge go to forums and preach about people and religion and/or sutras and/or mantra and when disagreed upon I call those who do not want to follow my personal beliefs "Busy Foolish and totally idiot". That's bigotry right there and is wrong and rude especially here where everybody has different ideas and beliefs.

So here's an alternate for you can take. Instead of preaching about these things to children or people who don't care. Take your teachings and put them into practice. Help the less fortunate. It's not hard. Take some of your money and make a meal for a family who needs it. Buy clothing for somebody who has none.  Help those who need it more than us. It is one thing to say. It is another thing to put it into practice. The old saying goes practice what you preach.

Now for science.
Now onto Hare Krishna, from my theological studies when I was younger and around the time I was studying to become a network engineer the Hare Krishna is a chant that is used to cleanse the mind and put it at ease from stress of the physical world we live. It is supposed to help us relax after all we are "pleasure seeking creatures" 

"Hare" (pronounced huh-ray), it's a call to Krishna's divine energy. Just as the sun shines forth to us through its energies like heat and light, the Supreme reveals Himself through His multitude of energies. If the Supreme is the source of everything, then whatever we see--and even what we don't see-- belongs to the energy of the Supreme. "
"Krishna is a name of the Supreme. It means "all- attractive." Anything that might attract you has its source in the Supreme. Therefore the Supreme is also known as Rama (rhymes with "drama"). "Rama" means "the highest eternal pleasure.""

NOW heres the fun part. After speaking with some users over at PTS, a school dedicated just to the study of religion they pointed me to the direction of a site that explains the ideology of Hare Krishna.
http://iskcon.org/ the actual site dedicated to the movement you are so willing to preach, here on our public forums dedicated but not limited to video games.

Also some background reading for those interested: http://www.gotquestions.org/Hare-Krishna.html
Now here's where I get intrigued after looking at OP (original post) you are stating the exact opposite from what I was told and from what I studied and read up upon. The idea behind this moment is to be happy and healthy to have a surplus of karma while being in a little karma dept.  You are supposed to dance and be merry. Live life to its fullest while accepting Hare Krishna into your life. Now I'm not saying your ideas or methods are wrong but here's the kicker.
"every `1 is already Blind in this world and if you will follow another Blind then you both will fall in hole. so try to follow that person who have Spiritual Eyes who can Guide you on Actual Right Path. ( my Authority & Guide is my Spiritual Master " Srila Prabhupada ")"

What's to say your Spiritual Master is wrong and he is leading you down the wrong path? What's to say mine is right? You chose to write here, you chose your own freedom and path. You have the ability to choose and differentiate. Me I abstain from the hippie vegan version of the Hare Krishna. I enjoy my sinful life style that is also a saint's life. We as humans make our own paths. Decide our own fates and dare say it make our future. We do not need a leader or a book to make us happy we need to find our own path in the chaos that is life and find our own inner happiness. We keep moving forward and only look back when we need to remember those who have struggled to get us here.

TL;DR
Welcome to life. Take a number and enjoy it, Don't live your life the way others tell you to. Enjoy it and understand there are others out there. Treat them as you would yourself.

pusur44017

cen0, you use sevaral sayings as the truth. Like you know what makes people do what you think of as sins...
If there is anything I've learned to disregard, it's these sayings. They contradict each other. "Don't judge a book by it's cover" says we should never take our first impresions as true. At the same time there is also a saying that goes: "You never get a second chance to make a first impression" Why do we need to make a first impression if the first is true?

I live by only one thing, there is no normal. being happy is not the normal state of mind. It might be a goal you wish to archive, but if you experience enough unhappiness and just plain emotional pain over time, that becomes "normal". Society has a definition of normal. Therefore, in my experience when somebody acts different, society goes into "wolf mode" and sees that as a weakness and attacks. That is, unless you fight. If this figth happens in a closed enviroment (such as a class, an office etc) and you win, you make a new normality. But then this little group of people have to fight the rest of the society.

Example: A group of interns gets put on the accounting floor. in this group of interns that is one person that is different, has different opinions, likes different things, etc. He wins the fight with the rest of the interns and now they all have the same normal (they don't get the same interests, but his interests become normal). Because this normal is different form everybody elses normal, the rest of the people on the accounting floor attacks. And so forth.

I know this might sound a bit fanatic and wierd, but I don't want to sound like that. There are more factors counting in, but I left those out to keep things short. I don't say this is the truth, but this is what I make of the world, how you choose to see it is up to you. Sorry for any bad english. And like I said, I know this might sound wierd/fanatic, It's not my intention.

-pusur

cen0

Quote from: pusur44017 on January 21, 2015, 04:46:18 PM
cen0, you use sevaral sayings as the truth. Like you know what makes people do what you think of as sins...
If there is anything I've learned to disregard, it's these sayings. They contradict each other. "Don't judge a book by it's cover" *********skip**********my intention.

-pusur

so you mean im still wrong after explaining this practical explanation ? and you ( all ) are right without any explanation ? and i have to believe such an street dog like you ( all ) ?

just see the folly.