Starmade Server

Started by Jahona, December 25, 2014, 07:48:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jahona

Welcome to StarMade. StarMade is a voxel-based 3D sandbox space shooter. Play in your own universe or on a multiplayer server to create, discover, destroy, customize, and design your own worlds.

Hi guys so I set up a StarMade server to test it out.  I've been told it's Minecraft in space.  As such I figured it was right up our alley.  You can find the game on steam for about $10 usd. 
http://store.steampowered.com/app/244770/

Server IP: jahona.no-ip.org:4242
Step into the prehistoric era and come face to face with some of the greatest animals to ever walk the Earth!

pusur44017

Or, you know, for now, use the free full version demo :)

-pusur

Skitty

Join my empire we have cookies and planet annihilators

Shoot for the moon. And if you miss....You'll die horribly in space.

Jahona

Step into the prehistoric era and come face to face with some of the greatest animals to ever walk the Earth!

bren4q

Surplus to requirements

Skitty

it would be more fun with more people.

Jahona

Definitely more fun with people.  By yourself you can get lost very quickly.

Jaysers

Quote from: Jahona on January 16, 2015, 05:19:16 PM
Definitely more fun with people.  By yourself you can get lost very quickly.
FTFY.
"To regret is to make an experience that of suffering. I do not regret the time spent, but rather wish it was spent on something else."

Butlerbandit

Quote from: Jahona on January 16, 2015, 05:19:16 PM
you can get lost very quickly.

Sif and I moved all our stuff into a different galaxy, a perilous journey through pirate infested void that would have taken 2 irl days by normal propulsion means. Made the journey sitting on top of a jury-rigger intergalactic vessel that looked more like a toaster than a ship. Hid out in the outer rim of the new galaxy.

Next day, Kraw and zes show up on our doorstep in a slightly bigger toaster "Hi new neighbor!"
Held Together by Duct Tape

Skitty

and i warped into another galaxy and built a small empire