Epic Deathwing in Minecraft

Started by MarcusBoay, December 09, 2011, 11:42:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MarcusBoay

The impossible can be possible if you yearn to achieve it. -MB
[spoiler]Practice is good but I'd like to say it is not everything. Some people hit a 'plateau' and they practice for hours and hours but they just don't seem to get any better. It is mental. Escape the fate. There is no destiny because you can make your own. Talent does not exist, or if it does I do not have it. There is no such thing as gifted. If someone can do it, if it's possible, I can do it. You and I can become infinitely better. Maybe natural talent does exist, but it really doesn't matter because i'll overcome it. Fuck talent, fuck biology, and fuck a diceroll. I want to be the best and I'll rise no matter what. It's this psycho attitude which makes me 'so good'. -Wonderland (tf2 pro soldier/rocket jumper)[/spoiler]

minecraft1279

Jahona

They got the chin right.  Very impressive build.
Step into the prehistoric era and come face to face with some of the greatest animals to ever walk the Earth!

Krawkyz

jwirth

Those that don't know pain can never know true peace!

Kidd2000

Impressive, but how do you tame it?  ::)

Krawkyz

You yell out "RUN THE HELL AWAY" and then you do just that.

Blitzkin

Pffffff Deathwing...

im building Alduin, the World Eater when i come back to minecraft
Work it harder, make it better, do it faster, makes us stronger.
More than ever hour after our work is never over.

minecraft1279

MarcusBoay

[spoiler]Practice is good but I'd like to say it is not everything. Some people hit a 'plateau' and they practice for hours and hours but they just don't seem to get any better. It is mental. Escape the fate. There is no destiny because you can make your own. Talent does not exist, or if it does I do not have it. There is no such thing as gifted. If someone can do it, if it's possible, I can do it. You and I can become infinitely better. Maybe natural talent does exist, but it really doesn't matter because i'll overcome it. Fuck talent, fuck biology, and fuck a diceroll. I want to be the best and I'll rise no matter what. It's this psycho attitude which makes me 'so good'. -Wonderland (tf2 pro soldier/rocket jumper)[/spoiler]

jwirth

Those that don't know pain can never know true peace!

McG

I'm sure most of you guys know that I do a fair bit of music-related stuff in my offtime.  I actually know "kattoo" (maker of this vid) from another server - and they've asked me to provide background music for some of their videos!  Whoo! 

...Only problem is that my recording stuff is out of comission for the next couple weeks as I'm redoing my basement studio.  Ah well.  I'll get to it eventually.  Along with juwayy's music..lol!
Howdy, I'm McG.  Musician/producer, competitive sailor, avid Minecrafter.

Check out my SC page!  If you like what you hear I might be releasing downloads soon.

Kidd2000

Sand house was my first house.....of course it was equipped with a sky light roof to watch the stars and arrows pierce your 16 bit body. tahts what you get for making a sand house by a mountain in the dark.

MarcusBoay

Quote from: Blitzkin on December 25, 2011, 04:03:33 PM
Pffffff Deathwing...

im building Alduin, the World Eater when i come back to minecraft

So... when will you build it, Blitz the almighty?