Drakon- Dragonborn Barbarian
Spark- Genasi Paladin
Vance- High Elf Rogue
Skitty- "Human" Bard
Other guy!- High Elf Druid

And here's a list of those who have yet to make their nonsense:
Emprah Quimby- ______(Alchemist?)
Skloosh- Half Elf Fighter (EK)

Outside of that, this post will stand as the official discussion for dnd (Until the admins decide to grace us with something more, and also because I didn't fully read Jay's schtick.)

First order of business anyone that is playing needs to download the questionnaire found in the teamspeak, and then follow the instructions there. Secondly if y'all would be so kind as to post the dates you can do this, may they be dates that you can start, or just overall availabilty. I will also be posting gifs in here for no reason than to piss people off.

Oh and do make a Roll20 account here's a link: roll20.net
Rocks Fall, Everyone Dies

RevolverMech

Oh and If you guys would also post a list of people you would most prefer to be in the same squad with, that would be great.

Jaysers

"To regret is to make an experience that of suffering. I do not regret the time spent, but rather wish it was spent on something else."

RevolverMech

RevolverMech

Official gif/image post.

Warlocks in a nutshell.

This is true.

Likely to be you

Drakon

The team I would most prefer: *cough* 'other guy' *cough*, Kraw, Jay, Butler, and Glenn (and if you are a stickler for grammar then add me to that list).

If anybody is having trouble contacting Mech, you can just get in contact with me and I shall tell you when he will be available, and if you can't get me ask Kraw to get me.

Glenn

Quote from: Drakon on June 08, 2015, 01:48:43 AM
The team I would most prefer: *cough* 'other guy' *cough*, Kraw, Jay, Butler, and Glenn and me

I agree I'd very much like to see this... "team" happen
That would mean this team includes

High-Elven Druidic Other Guy
Draconic Wizard Kraw
Half-elven Paladin Jay
Human Ranger Butler
Half-elven Swashbuckler Glenn (weird typing in third person.)
and Tiefling Warlock Drakon

Those are all different classes, and only two of the same race (and it makes sense for these two particular characters to be in the same team))
Yay for diversity!
NULLUS LIMES LEONI
No limits for the lion!
Currently studying Digital Arts & Entertainment at Howest, specifically Game Development.

RevolverMech

Quote from: Drakon on June 08, 2015, 01:48:43 AM
The team I would most prefer: *cough* 'other guy' *cough*, Kraw, Jay, Butler, and Glenn (and if you are a stickler for grammar then add me to that list).

If anybody is having trouble contacting Mech, you can just get in contact with me and I shall tell you when he will be available, and if you can't get me ask Kraw to get me.

This is chill, but be warned One of you maaaaaaay need to be cut, I say maaay here.

Drakon

I mainly care about being with the other guy.

Skloosh

eldritch knight sounds cool i'll do that if that's ok with you peeps
I fold my pants because pants is a big deal.

Krawkyz

My ideal team? Kraw, Jay, Butler, Drakon

Jaysers

Delinquent trio: Jay Kraw Butter
"To regret is to make an experience that of suffering. I do not regret the time spent, but rather wish it was spent on something else."

Spark

I'd love to be on Skittys team since he's a vagabond and travels around, a lot like my character tends to do

Skitty

im a vagabond who travels around and goes where i am needed so any team would be fine.
but dibs on spark :3

Shoot for the moon. And if you miss....You'll die horribly in space.

Skloosh

i'd like to be on skitty's team once i get my character figured out that is

edit: could i also have a complete list of races? or be sourced a location of them and what makes each different?
edit2electricboogaloo: or more accurately a list of allowed races.
edit3revengence: would a non official race( at least i don't think it is) such as Dhampir be usable if not what would be a good replacement?
I fold my pants because pants is a big deal.