Next Big Thing

Started by Drakon, June 08, 2015, 02:14:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drakon

While we have Terraria, Heroes of the Storm, and Left 4 Dead 2.  I would like to request that we may attempt a new game again 'ARK: Survival Evolved' is a new and upcoming game that is best described as a survival sandbox with dinosaurs. Which may sound cliché, but trust me it is... just like everything else that is fun.  I hope we will create servers for this game so that public servers will not be needed.

All sales concerning this game shall be posted in this forum. Also as of 6/10, I shall also be posting Tabletop Simulator sales.

Drakon

Until June 16th on Steam, ARK: Survival will be on sale for ~$25 (Originally $30), although I would suggest waiting until the steam sale.

Tabletop Simulator on Amazon is currently 25% off making it $15 (Originally $20), and the four pack costs $48 on steam until June 12th, just like ARK: Survival this game will go on a bigger sale later this moth most likely, so I would suggest being patient.

Jaysers

Might want to reconsider those words there:

Quote from: Drakon on June 08, 2015, 02:14:17 AM
All sales shall be posted in this forum.

Seeing how Steam summer sale is coming up... Are you sure you can handle all that? Not including HumbleBundle, Origins sales, giveaways, etc.? Not saying you're going to be alone, but that's going to be one hefty task.

Good luck.
"To regret is to make an experience that of suffering. I do not regret the time spent, but rather wish it was spent on something else."

Jaysers

Ahh thought you meant just game sale in general. Edited post makes it clearer to read.
"To regret is to make an experience that of suffering. I do not regret the time spent, but rather wish it was spent on something else."

Glenn

That game does look quite good, but what about this game? :D https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZrwIrfr7xk
NULLUS LIMES LEONI
No limits for the lion!
Currently studying Digital Arts & Entertainment at Howest, specifically Game Development.

Emperor_Quimby

I already jumped off that train Drakon

Btw here is your picture:

Drakon

While Duck Game does look fun, I don't think you can make private servers on it yet.

RevolverMech

What're you morons going on about? It's obvious that you purchase
GUNS OF ICARUS- ONLINE
In which groups of four, duke it out on the skies!
(No but it's actually quite good if you can get peeps together, and cheap too!)
Rocks Fall, Everyone Dies

Krawkyz

we've already had that phase, mech

Emperor_Quimby

Quote from: Krawkyz on June 08, 2015, 09:57:42 PM
we've already had that phase, mech

Phase? you don't say it over? I paid good money for that game Kraw, good money!

Drakon

We used to play it a bit, now it is kinda of a rare occasion. Essentially yes, it is pretty much over. Sadly since, I just got the game.  Hopefully this will be a game we revisit and get addicted to again in the future, but now it is slowly drifting further and further away from being a game of choice.

Emperor_Quimby

Quote from: Drakon on June 09, 2015, 04:03:10 AM
We used to play it a bit, now it is kinda of a rare occasion. Essentially yes, it is pretty much over. Sadly since, I just got the game.  Hopefully this will be a game we revisit and get addicted to again in the future, but now it is slowly drifting further and further away from being a game of choice.

I reason why I rarely buy games! civilization 5 was a big jump, anyway, here is your on request updated picture:

But I do believe it's too big for the forum profile picture frame now.

Drakon

10/10 if you did commissions, you would be massive!

It also fits quite well in the forum profile picture frame.

Emperor_Quimby

Quote from: Drakon on June 09, 2015, 06:58:43 AM
10/10 if you did commissions, you would be massive!

It also fits quite well in the forum profile picture frame.

Well will you look at that! :D
Anyway I'm always open for commissions, and for free as long i'm still studying.

Drakon