Whispy Willows Redux

Started by wills20202, November 12, 2015, 08:49:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wills20202

Many of you might remember Whispy Willows in the creative server. So many people contributed and helped it grow. Then I left for reasons to be left unannounced. But I am back and instead of going on with my previously stated project of totally recreating a town. I plan to continue contributing to Whispy Willows making it bigger and better.

If anyone wants to help just type /warp whispy_willows and build just about anything you want that you think would be cool to have in the town.

Thank You to all who have contributed and to anyone who decides to contribute.

Wills20202

Skloosh

i've got a nearly completed ship that could be a part of the town
I fold my pants because pants is a big deal.

wills20202

Sure lemme know when u can go on and I'll show you the town.

wills20202

Fazbear's Pizza is open for buisness. One of the newest additions to Whispy Willows is now complete. Feel free to check it out. Be careful you never know what could happen once it gets dark. Mwuhahahaha

wills20202

I would like to thank Bren4q for fixing the Whispy Willows crane making it look much better. Thanks also to Skloosh for teh continuous work on the Docks.

If anyone has Ideas of buildings or things that shou;ld be added to whispy willows please post them here and I will find a way to make as many of them become reality.

wills20202

I was looking around while passing through my local city and I am thinking of adding some town houses to Whispy Willows. The ones I saw gave me a fairly good idea of how I want them to look.

wills20202

if anyone knows how to build the Ecto1 from Ghostbusters in minecraft please let me know I need one for a building in town

wills20202

The Next addition to whispy willows will be an interesting one. Has anyone heard of the Ammityville Horror?

Well look it up because that House is coming to Whispy Willows soon. I have got actual floor plans of the house and am begining to construct it.