New Name Vote

Started by Skittlez, November 06, 2011, 10:17:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skittlez

We have brought to you the new, and improved Name Poll! Please vote from the above 10 choices, and pick your 3 favorite ones. This will thin out the names, and by the next poll, we will vote on the final name! Thank you for your participation! ;D
Out of my mind. Back in five minutes.

Juwayyid

...  Are these the only options?  Perhaps we can vote on suggestions and then do an overall vote from there?  These are all sort of cheesy...
Though not of this world, The Juwayyid finds human kind to be a tolerable enough species to hang around with.

Juwayyid

Also, I have a simple name that i have set up with a video series studio name that may perhaps work well as a server name too.  And I also want to say that I likely have the ability to host a server of my own that I am willing to let be a part of this no name community we have running strong.  My server is not currently up, but I have a spare, unused computer, and all I really might need is some guidance when asked for it.  I even have a sort of ready map to use, so let me know what the plans are!  Ill give the name as well!
Though not of this world, The Juwayyid finds human kind to be a tolerable enough species to hang around with.

bren4q

We really want to settle on a new name as soon as possible. A thread has been running the past 2 days asking for people's suggestions, but rather than give suggestions people are saying "why dont we have a name that represents X and does Y and has like a Z in it", and yet they still make no suggestions.

If someone has a suggestion for a name PLEASE just post it. And post it now. No explanation necessary, just names. Tankuverymooch.
Surplus to requirements

Jahona

Voted =)  Kinda interesting names you've got going on. 
Step into the prehistoric era and come face to face with some of the greatest animals to ever walk the Earth!

bren4q

To skittlez and whoever else is running these polls... Please research the names on the list. Some are already taken. e.g. Carbon Domain is already used by a Minecraft gaming group - http://carbondomain.proboards.com/

I kinda agree with juwayyid that some sound a little cheesey. Time for a random name generator....
Surplus to requirements

skloosh