Minecraft 1.13 Aquatic Update Release

Started by Jahona, July 19, 2018, 11:30:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jahona

It's been a year since the last Minecraft update 1.12 (World of Color)
Now we finally get the latest update with 1.13 (The Aquatic Update)

Complete information on the update can be found here: https://minecraft.net/en-us/article/update-aquatic-out-java

Now the ultimate question.  Should we look at resetting the Survival Server map again to generate these new underwater structures?  Let me know in the comments below if you would like to see a new refreshed map?  Along with this comes the need for a new Spawn.  I know it's been a while since a lot of us played Minecraft regularly so this is also a bit of a feeling out to the community to see if there's still interest in these specific servers.
Step into the prehistoric era and come face to face with some of the greatest animals to ever walk the Earth!

Emperor_Quimby

Jahona

Step into the prehistoric era and come face to face with some of the greatest animals to ever walk the Earth!

Emperor_Quimby

Quote from: Jahona on July 19, 2018, 11:35:30 AM
Added a poll to the topic.

Alright, there you go 100%, the people agree
Ignore the fact that would 3 people have voted

Butlerbandit

Quote from: Jahona on July 19, 2018, 11:30:08 AM
Along with this comes the need for a new Spawn.

Anyone got any ideas for theme/appearance?
Held Together by Duct Tape

Jahona

So I'm thinking if we generate the map right we build the new spawn in an old Soviet Sub base.

Jahona

So we're nearing a stable release for Spigot.  Creative will take a while to update but I'll see about getting a server up to build a new spawn soon.

Thrash393

QuoteThey found a glowing hole containing vast amounts of redstone technology. It would be thrashes and kraws secret redstone area. They had it on the border for fear they'd be griefed or messed with. (since these machines would take days tto make (with thier kind of work ethic (speaking for thrash(kinda kraw(mostly thrash)))))

Its A Giant Ass Calculator. That's the name: The A Giant Ass Calculator

Jahona

I might try and update Survival with the new map to start building the spawn on.  Creative is going to be in 1.12 for a bit longer.  Spigot is saying they haven't gotten the world converter working right just yet.

https://www.spigotmc.org/threads/bukkit-craftbukkit-spigot-bungeecord-1-13-1-development-builds.336415/