Re: uhmm cant connect

Started by Juwayyid, January 16, 2013, 06:24:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Juwayyid

Though not of this world, The Juwayyid finds human kind to be a tolerable enough species to hang around with.

bren4q

I liked the part where he used large green font.
Surplus to requirements

Juwayyid

Whose Stereo Mix was he referring to?  Mine doesn't suck that bad does it?
Though not of this world, The Juwayyid finds human kind to be a tolerable enough species to hang around with.

Butlerbandit

Congratulations on your first orgasm, hejhackz
Held Together by Duct Tape

Jaysers

... Who's voracious? Or am I missing out on something?
"To regret is to make an experience that of suffering. I do not regret the time spent, but rather wish it was spent on something else."

Mudman

Yeah I'm confused on that as well...
Why is it called "common" sense. If it would be up to me, I'd call it rare sense...

greenyoshi119

Wow, congratulations on your first post....I think mine was something like "hey guys"...but sex with a CD drive is a good start!
If i had a nickel, for every time I found a nickel, I'd have a dime every time i found a nickel.

Butlerbandit

This gives me an idea! A contest!

The person who can make the funniest, most insulting comment towards hejhackz wins a gold block from me on survival!

(due by sunday evening)
Held Together by Duct Tape

Skitty

Shoot for the moon. And if you miss....You'll die horribly in space.

Jaysers

Quote from: Skitty on January 16, 2013, 10:16:48 PM
hi sam.
nice gas mask.

Automatic win Butler. I don't think anyone can top that :/
"To regret is to make an experience that of suffering. I do not regret the time spent, but rather wish it was spent on something else."

Skitty

Skittlez

Fun time.
Can somebody give me some info on him? Who was he? What was his ingame name, or previous forum name?
Out of my mind. Back in five minutes.

Skitty

hes using proxied ip's i ran those ips against proxied ip's and forum spammer ip's

Skittlez

Quote from: Skitty on January 17, 2013, 12:56:40 AM
hes using proxied ip's i ran those ips against proxied ip's and forum spammer ip's

Yea, I thought he might try to do that to ip hop the ban. Did he have a previous forum profile?
Out of my mind. Back in five minutes.

Skitty

not that i know of. but all the ip's he used are marked on forum spammers as proxied ip's