24 hour live chat?

Started by fallen, December 17, 2011, 10:15:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fallen

Just an idea for the forums you can chat all you want on a online chat, so if someone doesn't have skype, facebook, or anything and you don't want to wait for them to reply though a message. Does that sound like a good idea? I don't know how to get a site for this but come on there a lot of people on this forum someone has to know right?
Some people are so afraid to die that they never begin to live.  ~Henry Van Dyke

He who doesn't fear death dies only once.  ~Giovanni Falcone

Luke 6:31 says- Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.

greenyoshi119

You can make new post and they have a shout box and a secret irc thing that I don't know how to do
If i had a nickel, for every time I found a nickel, I'd have a dime every time i found a nickel.

Skittlez

Quote from: fallen on December 17, 2011, 10:15:47 PM
Just an idea for the forums you can chat all you want on a online chat, so if someone doesn't have skype, facebook, or anything and you don't want to wait for them to reply though a message. Does that sound like a good idea? I don't know how to get a site for this but come on there a lot of people on this forum someone has to know right?
We have a shoutbox exactly for that purpose, maybe you meant something else?
Out of my mind. Back in five minutes.

skloosh

who dosent have facebook? if u dont make one its free. who dosent have skype? if u dont make one its free. im done here lol...

Skitty

you already have it set up so i have to approve your post. GFREAKENG

Shoot for the moon. And if you miss....You'll die horribly in space.

fallen

Ya, the shoutbox is what I was talking about but I never saw it before and at first I didn't know what you were talking about.
Some people are so afraid to die that they never begin to live.  ~Henry Van Dyke

He who doesn't fear death dies only once.  ~Giovanni Falcone

Luke 6:31 says- Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.