Creative City Mapping

Started by fallen, December 19, 2011, 07:28:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fallen

Some people are so afraid to die that they never begin to live.  ~Henry Van Dyke

He who doesn't fear death dies only once.  ~Giovanni Falcone

Luke 6:31 says- Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.

Juwayyid

Though not of this world, The Juwayyid finds human kind to be a tolerable enough species to hang around with.

fallen

the buildings are, the streets no. and we have a giant tower thing with a clock on it, idk where it came from I forgot to put that on there sorry
Some people are so afraid to die that they never begin to live.  ~Henry Van Dyke

jwirth

I would like to know as well ^
Those that don't know pain can never know true peace!

fallen

Jahona

The clock might have been Sif and Butler.  They make some fantastic working clocks.
Step into the prehistoric era and come face to face with some of the greatest animals to ever walk the Earth!

NickyKim

Hey darth.
Do you want me to super-enhance the city's transportation network??
Just got back from rehab.
Let me know :D
M.D. Kim, Nicky

Jahona

I've got to find it again....
Is there a warp location for it?

Also hope your feeling better.
Step into the prehistoric era and come face to face with some of the greatest animals to ever walk the Earth!

NickyKim

hmmm if it's so hard to find... you're talking about the bren4q server right? Right now working on naming the roads of the spawn town. If you find the city you are talking about, imma link spawn and that town. And thx, I feel much better and can use my legs to even run now :D
M.D. Kim, Nicky

Juwayyid

Congratulations niki, that is good to hear!

A /warp town brings ya to the town we are talking about!  It's not anything official, just a fun group build.
Though not of this world, The Juwayyid finds human kind to be a tolerable enough species to hang around with.