Hogwarts

Started by pusur44017, March 03, 2012, 06:24:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pusur44017

Hi
As someone might know there is a hogwarts build going on and we are soon done with the outside.
But we have started on the inside and we need some help because it`s alot of rooms and much details.

But you have to:

1.be builder+
2.be a PRETTY GOOD knower of the interior and the castle

the hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry building team

greenyoshi119

hey can i please join, i freakin love harry potter, and i know a lot of the castle, and also can i finish the quidditch field bc i noticed 4 of the rings are missing :P
If i had a nickel, for every time I found a nickel, I'd have a dime every time i found a nickel.

pusur44017

Yes we would love if you`d contribute! you can do the field and i don`t know how much you know of the castle interior but you can do what you know! thank you, your help is much appreciated!

-pusur

greenyoshi119

thanks, and i freakin love harry potter, i know a lot of the castle.....like the dada, the great hall, dumbledoors office, the gryfindoor common room...and are you going to include the chamber of secrets?
If i had a nickel, for every time I found a nickel, I'd have a dime every time i found a nickel.

pusur44017

yes the champer will be included.....however its not been buildt yet.the great hall needs some fixing before we can do the interior and as far as i know dumbledores office have yet to be buildt but thank you for helping

-Pusur