Insomniac Build-Off Competition - Round 1 Winners

Started by Saracalia, March 22, 2012, 02:32:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saracalia

Insomniac Build-Off Competition - Round 1 Winners

Welcome to the Round 1 Winners. Now, before we begin, this is what is happening.

One of our judges have not sent in there reviews due to possibly being inactive, but since 3 of our judges sent in there reviews, we have listed our winners. But before I announce them, I would like to congratulate to everyone who entered in the Build-Off Competition. I hope this has been fun for you all.

Out of everyone who has entered, there has only been 6 who passed through to round 2, and I have noticed some were TrustedAdmins. Now for the next 2 rounds that are coming, TrustedAdmins, OP's or SuperOP's that are in the Build-Off will lose there OP Powers, but not to worry, you will still get it back after the build off. This is going to be because you all will be ranked to EpicBuilder for Round 2 and 3. So, here are our winners

kesteve
Blitzkin
MarcusBoay
worceste
joppe205
haze_storm15 (storm_kid15)

These users have now entered for round 2, so it is up to them now to decide on who will make it for Round 3! As for the others, we all hoped you have had fun.

The special rank will be given to the Round 1 Winners sometime soon before Round 2 begins. If you get disqualified, you will be put back at your normal rank, example, if you were an AdvBuilder, and you have been disqualified from the competition, you will be ranked back to AdvBuilder. The same rules will still be implied in the servers with this rank, and new rules will be implaced for Round 2 as well. The rules will be put into Round 2 thread when Round 2 begins.

Thank you all for viewing this

-Noku345

haze_storm15

How would u get disqualified and I'm adv so u go to epic

Ejay845

No Storm, only if you get to the round 1 winner rank. If you get disqualified, you lose the rank you got becuase of round 1. You won't get demoted. But if you get disqualified becuase of anything like grief, or anything as such you will get demoted.

P.S. Goes out to everybody aswell, not just Storm.
[spoiler][/spoiler]

bren4q

I'm pretty sure what Noku means is that if you dont get through from Round 2 you go back to your old rank.
Surplus to requirements

Reichtmueller

Aw! Oh well, I had fun. I can say that I was legit beaten :P
I decided as long as I was going to hell, I might as well do it thoroughly.

Ejay845

I bet I know who will make it into round 3! So does this mean that there will be a new map called "Buildoff2"
I think there only needs to be one map since theres less people. Oh and we should delete build off1a and b and have the people that want to keep there builds have it copied to their map, ranks map, or the current main building map.
[spoiler][/spoiler]

bren4q

I likes the buildoff1 maps in their current state. They make a fine gallery of builds. They are all to a really high standard. I say keep em (or archive them).
Surplus to requirements

Saracalia

Quote from: bren4q on March 22, 2012, 09:56:08 PM
I likes the buildoff1 maps in their current state. They make a fine gallery of builds. They are all to a really high standard. I say keep em (or archive them).

I would agree with this here. They are in a very good state, and I think the best thing do with them is either keep them or archive them!

Worceste

Congratz to all participants and espacially to winners...  :D I'm really proud to be among them!  8) Looking forward to buildoff zwei.

As for me, we shall archive those maps!

bren4q

Buildoff2 map has been made.

The 6 contenders have had their ranks set to EpicBuilder. GRATZ!! ;D
1600 cuboid limit, we meet again!
Surplus to requirements

Saracalia

Skittlez

Totally off topic, but I just went to google-sucks.org, and like WTF? There seems to be 2 reasons for their resentment of Google : It owns many branch companies, and it owns a few domain names. Am I missing something??
Out of my mind. Back in five minutes.

Saracalia

Quote from: Skittlez on March 23, 2012, 06:04:30 PM
Totally off topic, but I just went to google-sucks.org, and like WTF? There seems to be 2 reasons for their resentment of Google : It owns many branch companies, and it owns a few domain names. Am I missing something??

Yeah, it isn't about the website, it is about the fact that I think Google Sucks!

Skittlez

Quote from: Nōku on March 23, 2012, 06:44:00 PM
Quote from: Skittlez on March 23, 2012, 06:04:30 PM

Yeah, it isn't about the website, it is about the fact that I think Google Sucks!

Ah, alright. Still, weird site!
Out of my mind. Back in five minutes.