haze_storm15

Started by pusur44017, March 25, 2012, 04:28:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pusur44017

this is NOT a real ban/demotion request i figured out this was the only way to get you to SHUT up and LISTEN

i don't know what stung you but i don't know why you are so pissed off, and you obviously think that you are a better OP, so why don't you apply?

I have said sorry to you for something i don't know but i can do it again: i am sorry if i was rude/mean etc.etc

now will you stop harassing me? or i will make a real ban/demotion request

-pusur

Saracalia

It might be better pusur to send it to him via PM.

pusur44017

yoeh noku but i dont want it to be (might be slightly of grammar or someting) mouth hogging on each other so thats why i dident PM it to him

Reichtmueller

This is immature. if you find a problem with someone simply PM a higher authority! topic locked.
I decided as long as I was going to hell, I might as well do it thoroughly.

bren4q

Surplus to requirements

Skittlez

Can we please stop needlessly locking topics? This is supposed to be an open community, and constantly locking topics doesn't exactly promote that.
Out of my mind. Back in five minutes.

haze_storm15

His real haze my problem was is that he would t stop talking all about the thin he can do as op and he new I wanted it and he just rubbing it my gave basiclly and he wouldn't stop talking about it that y I was getting mad

And I already did they said no this time and I have matured but I'm not apply for a while for op

pusur44017

look haze wether or not i did this
i just want to end this its like shiller said its immature
i say sorry one again and hope we can end it, please lets end it here and now

-pusur

haze_storm15

I want something for causing this isn't fair at all

pusur44017

whats not fair? and dont let it out on me!

-pusur

bren4q

Neither of you are making any sense, nor have either of you explained the reason for the argument. There's nothing being gained by making more posts.

storm_kid - stop complaining over little things.
pusur - since you are op just a couple of days and jwirth said it was a trial, you need to deal with small arguments without threatening to kick or tempban people.
Surplus to requirements

pusur44017

Ok, this is the end, I will just make a final argument. This WAS not a lil argument, I see your point fair enough, and 2. I did ever threatening to kick or tempban ANYONE but a tunneler; if anything I said was taken as that, I didn't mean to say that.

Since I haven't explained the argument, I'll try: I think haze storm got angry at me because I have been mean towards him (haze, I dont want to be mean with anyone, and I am VERY VERY sorry if I ever did that, and if something I EVER said was taken as a gloat, I really don't mean it that way).

This post was made simply because I wanted to solve my own problems, but now that everyone interfered, it got out completely wrong. :-\

i wanted to end this agument and say to you that i am very sorry if i ever been mean to you and i hope we can end this. :(

yes i made a quite some mistakes in what i wrote and stuff as an explanation i want to say that i logged on and i saw your build haze storm for OP and i dont know why this made me so angry i hope you all can forgive me for makeing this childish post and carry on being friends. :-[

i had a hard time learning all the commands and all and i am trying my best :'(

-pusur

Ejay845

Quote from: bren4q on March 25, 2012, 03:37:50 PM
Neither of you are making any sense, nor have either of you explained the reason for the argument. There's nothing being gained by making more posts.

storm_kid - stop complaining over little things.
pusur - since you are op just a couple of days and jwirth said it was a trial, you need to deal with small arguments without threatening to kick or tempban people.
Ok, after reading everything in this post, time after time, basically its that Pusur was just saying of the things he can do, and storm started to get tired of it and got mad. Some details may be missing like if Storm asked him to stop or anything, but then storm started to get back at pusur. Pusur is now trying to make this issue resolved, but not in the best way, but not in the baddest way either. Storm now wants something of this whole pointless argument and believes its unfair, and Pusur wonders how it's unfair becuase he feels both of them caused this conflict.
[spoiler][/spoiler]

Ejay845

Since this is the forums, I understand why you made this a post since you thought people would help you. Some positive feed back, and some negative feed back you recived, and some plain ol' crap feed back, an some that helped you. I'm hoping his one will help. You both have a few options:

• Just forget about it, drop the whole thing! Act like it never happened and literally erase it from your lives.
  • Talk t out, in game, or out. Try not to burst on each other, or rage post on each other. Or make any anger-post(Anger post meaning you typed it out of your anger, not the real you, which is very dangerous.)
  • Bring some of the best people you know that can help you both out on this situation, not friends, but the best people you know that can help you both deal with this situation. Although handling this yourselfs might give you a life skill.

I think you both just want peace, and something to stop from each other. Pusur you want Storm to stop harassing you(I don't know what you guys do to each other by the way), and Storm you want Pusur to stop talking about all the Operator commands he now has. Well, Pusur your options are:

• Stop talking about your new commands around Storm only.
  • Stop talking about your new commands completely.
  • Become friends with Storm again and drop the whole thing
  • Since Storm wants a cause for this, give him one, or work one out with each other, and make up with each other over this argument.
  • Don't become friends again, but just strangers to each other
  • Talk to each other in-game, or out, and work out this conflict.
  • Drop the whole thing and let life to be as it were before.

By the way, you can make options for yourself, if you didn't think that. Which I believe you both did. Storm, your options are:

• Stop harassing(or doing what Pusur calls harassing) pusur.
  • Become friends with Pusur again and drop the whole thing
  • Don't become friends again, but rather strangers to each other
  • Talk to each other in-game, and out an work out this conflict.
  • Drop the whole thing like it never happened and let life be as it were before

Theres more to it than this, I'm sorry if I did not help at all, and I'm sorry if I made matter worse. But this is
what I am doing right now, if you want me to do more(which I don't know why you would), then let me know.
Hope you guys can't figure out what to do with this argument.
[spoiler][/spoiler]

Saracalia

Um, can I make a quick suggestion. I do get the point of these threads, but is it really worth creating a thread for an argument that isn't really worth making a thread about?