IP Ban Appeal (Not ME of course)

Started by Kidd2000, April 02, 2012, 03:29:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kidd2000

Hi guys. Around like August last year a friend of mine was banned by like some ancient OP. Maybe Dwerg or something. He was IP banned and still is. He doesnt have an account on the forums but would like to be IP un-banned. I would tell you the IP, but its located some where around this messege so only OPs and managers can see it. I'm typing from his PC and I would much apprieciate it if he was un-banned. He had no reason for a ban and was only on for like minute and was IP banned. No reason or confrontation with the banner or OP.Thanks

-Kidd2000

Skittlez

Can we have a name, please? Maybe somebody will remember him. (In-game name)
Out of my mind. Back in five minutes.

bren4q

No name and no IP. It will take us several months to figure out who it is so bare with us.
Alternatively you could give the name or IP and we could unban within minutes. :)
Surplus to requirements

Kidd2000

Skittlez

I'd prefer a name, just in case he was banned for a good reason.
Out of my mind. Back in five minutes.

bren4q

andrewillson97 is his name. He was online for about 20 minutes. Modified 200 blocks. Azmah was the op who banned him.
Prior to that andrewillson97 logged on under a different account, "3a2t7cqazwsxedc", wrote some gibberish and then logged out. No grief under that account as far as I can tell.

Looks like a straight forward grief/ban. Azmah checked with /b before the ban so I assume there was some damage. How much, I have no idea.
Perhaps having 2 accounts and writing gibberish raised his "potential griefer profile".

I'll unban him and we can see how he gets on.
Surplus to requirements

Kidd2000

Thanks, I'll remember to make a "good" account and get him on here.  :D

Sky

He should be appealling his ban instead of you doing it for him. Thank you for establishing a precise description of the member whom Azmah banned. However, he has a more ellaborate explanation as to what resulted him in a ban because he could simply refer to his previous actions.

Skitty

this issue has been resolved please refrain from bumping old topics/resolved issues/ban appeals.

Shoot for the moon. And if you miss....You'll die horribly in space.