Tracking down long lost builds.

Started by SeekerOfAwesome, April 04, 2012, 11:02:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SeekerOfAwesome

Hey,

I have a problem. I joined this server on the 1st April 2011, took a LONG break and now I am back. I had made some nice builds back then but now they are lost in the archives. I was hoping for a way of tracking them down.

I would imagine the easiest way to do this is to just check the worlds that were created after my join date. However does this information exist? If not, is my build lost forever? Would I have to pester an OP to load each world, one by one while I scour them?

I have pictures of my builds, so should I post them up as there may be clues or would there be no point?

Regards,
Seeker

bren4q

When you first joined PK3, map30 was the active guest map. You played for about 2 weeks up until about map41.
Those maps (map30 through to map41) have been dug up from the map archive and are available now (for a limited time).

Enjoy your trip down memory lane.
Surplus to requirements

SeekerOfAwesome

Quote from: bren4q on April 04, 2012, 12:19:13 PM
When you first joined PK3, map30 was the active guest map. You played for about 2 weeks up until about map41.
Those maps (map30 through to map41) have been dug up from the map archive and are available now (for a limited time).

Enjoy your trip down memory lane.

o.O? Since when does god reply to forum posts?

Thank you so much! :D I didn't think it was possible.

Skitty

little late post.
but no maps are ever deleted. if i have it i have it. pk1 maps whatever was available to me i have. :)

Shoot for the moon. And if you miss....You'll die horribly in space.