Insomniac Build-Off Competition - Round 2 Winners Announced

Started by Saracalia, April 21, 2012, 11:01:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saracalia

Insomniac Build-Off Competition

Welcome to the announcement of the winners of Round 2. It is so great to see the build-off going for a challenge.
Now, just an announcement before we announce our winners, if you did not pass through to round 3, you will be placed back at your normal ranks.
Also, we have only 2 of our judges voting, and it has been over a week since I asked them to make there vote, so, yeah.

Ok, for our winners.

Joppe
Kesteve
MarcusBoay

The winners has changed since a drop out of a few contestants!

Now, these 3 will be going off now for Round 3, where a bigger challenge awaits them.
Congrats!

haze_storm15

Blitz dropped out leaving only 2 left.

Saracalia

haze_storm15

Glenn

NULLUS LIMES LEONI
No limits for the lion!
Currently studying Digital Arts & Entertainment at Howest, specifically Game Development.

haze_storm15

MarcusBoay

I didn't actually dropped out.
but out of 5 people, you put me in? wtf? mine was the worst O.O

The impossible can be possible if you yearn to achieve it. -MB
[spoiler]Practice is good but I'd like to say it is not everything. Some people hit a 'plateau' and they practice for hours and hours but they just don't seem to get any better. It is mental. Escape the fate. There is no destiny because you can make your own. Talent does not exist, or if it does I do not have it. There is no such thing as gifted. If someone can do it, if it's possible, I can do it. You and I can become infinitely better. Maybe natural talent does exist, but it really doesn't matter because i'll overcome it. Fuck talent, fuck biology, and fuck a diceroll. I want to be the best and I'll rise no matter what. It's this psycho attitude which makes me 'so good'. -Wonderland (tf2 pro soldier/rocket jumper)[/spoiler]

haze_storm15

joppe205

minecraft1279

Quote from: MarcusBoay on April 23, 2012, 02:21:44 PM
I didn't actually dropped out.
but out of 5 people, you put me in? wtf? mine was the worst O.O

Lucky... :P

bren4q

Out of 4 people actually. The rest dropped out.
Maybe putting through 3 out of 4 is a bit much. 2 finalists would make more sense.
How about a 1 vs 1 final between Joppe and Kesteve? Head to head. Manu-e-manu.
Surplus to requirements

Reichtmueller

I decided as long as I was going to hell, I might as well do it thoroughly.