admin cover for IS2

Started by wutchamacallit27, May 24, 2012, 03:05:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wutchamacallit27

Hello everyone, I'm new to the forums but have met some of you on IS2. I figured this might be an effective way of contacting any admins/ops, since I haven't seen anyone higher than epic+ on IS2 in a while.
I'm posting to ask where all the moderators went, and to find out what happened to the server all of a sudden. I joined just over 1 week ago and things were running pretty smoothly, but now with the lack of moderators present, there are griefers everywhere and since I'm not ranked high enough (pro) I cant do anything about it.
I guess I could just move to a different server, but all the stuff I built is on guest07, guest08 and now guest09.
So what I'm saying is, come back!

minecraft1279

Quote from: wutchamacallit27 on May 24, 2012, 03:05:31 PM
Hello everyone, I'm new to the forums but have met some of you on IS2. I figured this might be an effective way of contacting any admins/ops, since I haven't seen anyone higher than epic+ on IS2 in a while.
I'm posting to ask where all the moderators went, and to find out what happened to the server all of a sudden. I joined just over 1 week ago and things were running pretty smoothly, but now with the lack of moderators present, there are griefers everywhere and since I'm not ranked high enough (pro) I cant do anything about it.
I guess I could just move to a different server, but all the stuff I built is on guest07, guest08 and now guest09.

Im really sorry i was bussy today :S. Had alot of problems in irl :(

Skitty

i sign on but im busy planning my future with thomas as well as looking for a good lawyer.

Shoot for the moon. And if you miss....You'll die horribly in space.

Skittlez

Quote from: Skitty on May 24, 2012, 04:40:54 PM
i sign on but im busy planning my future with thomas as well as looking for a good lawyer.

Alright, I'll bite, why are you looking for a lawyer?  :o
Out of my mind. Back in five minutes.

Takinomfan

Perhaps a divorce attorney?

Skitty

Quote from: Skittlez on May 24, 2012, 05:42:10 PM
Quote from: Skitty on May 24, 2012, 04:40:54 PM

Alright, I'll bite, why are you looking for a lawyer?  :o
tl;dr the us sees my boyfriend as a threat to the country so they are only letting him say for 1 month out of the 3. im looking for a lawyer to get that revoked.

Shoot for the moon. And if you miss....You'll die horribly in space.

Juwayyid

Is leaving with him out of the question?  I live in the U.S., and I have come to learn recently of how tough things can get living here.  I know that things are much more easy going in other countries, so would it be possible to leave with him?

I know I plan to live outside the country if I can get up enough money to afford living out there without needing to work.  There are some very nice places that you can live like a king in for very little.  Ive seen Ecuador and it was beautiful, and cheap!  Not to mention they speak English in most places and use American Currency.
Though not of this world, The Juwayyid finds human kind to be a tolerable enough species to hang around with.

jwirth

yea sorry I havent been on much but I got extremely sick a day or to ago Iv been having problems just getting out of bed, but I will try to get on more, I still feel like shit but I might be able to manage to go on for at least 15 mins or more a day until I get better.
Those that don't know pain can never know true peace!

Saracalia

I apologise, but I have been too busy with editing my Texture Pack! I am almost done with my texture pack though :)

bren4q

I've been away from home this week, with limited PC access. Plus the weather is SUNNY for a change!
Surplus to requirements

Glenn

Quote from: wutchamacallit27 on May 24, 2012, 03:05:31 PM

Don't got any excuse for not being on, I was bizzy building on 'skins' and on creative (btw, haven't seen u yet, is it possible u have a timezone near to australia? O.o)
NULLUS LIMES LEONI
No limits for the lion!
Currently studying Digital Arts & Entertainment at Howest, specifically Game Development.

pusur44017

Yeah it's sunny here too for a change and it's only gonna last this week :'(
I'll try to get on

-pusur