Render problems

Started by Narrissa, May 28, 2012, 12:13:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Narrissa

Im having some problems. When i go to my pixel map it looks like this ---->http://imgur.com/a/pcvLx
idk whats wrong with it. I just factory restored my computer so idk if i need some sort of certain program i had b 4 that was making it work but I wont be able to work on anything like this and i dont want to change n e thing. if someone knows please help. IGN Narrissa

MarcusBoay

The impossible can be possible if you yearn to achieve it. -MB
[spoiler]Practice is good but I'd like to say it is not everything. Some people hit a 'plateau' and they practice for hours and hours but they just don't seem to get any better. It is mental. Escape the fate. There is no destiny because you can make your own. Talent does not exist, or if it does I do not have it. There is no such thing as gifted. If someone can do it, if it's possible, I can do it. You and I can become infinitely better. Maybe natural talent does exist, but it really doesn't matter because i'll overcome it. Fuck talent, fuck biology, and fuck a diceroll. I want to be the best and I'll rise no matter what. It's this psycho attitude which makes me 'so good'. -Wonderland (tf2 pro soldier/rocket jumper)[/spoiler]

sheepman12345

Narrissa your right, when i go to your map its the same.
I think it comes that its so big.
I live in the wild. With the sheeps!

Skitty

look at the date. LOOK AT IT

Shoot for the moon. And if you miss....You'll die horribly in space.