tekkit server?

Started by pusur44017, August 13, 2012, 08:12:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pusur44017

tekkit (technic pack)

http://www.technicpack.net/tekkit/

video on the site ^^

this mod would be great for a survival server

this mod will add many technical blocks and features who cannot in anyway be obtained or used this way in normal minecraft, as well I believe there are many players who would like to have a tekkit server and i think this will draw new people to insomniac servers

thanks for reading! -pusur

Kidd2000

Okay prepare your butts. If we have that, everyone who wants to play will have to go through the hassle of getting Tekkit themselves. I do play Tekkit very often but this would make this french vanilla server not vanilla. Tekkit demands ALOT on your computer and I freeze on even the best Tekkit servers. We wouldn't have a survival server anymore and I don't know if BB has one or not whether he continues that server.

Also-Yeah new people would be fun to have but there is no way of getting new members without advertising or getting a few lucky ones on Classic. But since Classic has gotten wonky there's an incredibly low rate of having new members. Unfortunately I know nothing of any advertisements that are currently being produced. :P

bb25565

People have asked me about that but, I'm not home right now and no one has really demanded, Also I haven't got the "Chuck Norris thumbs up" from any of the staff.
Fawkes
\(^~^)/  I have voted myself fabulous.

Glenn

Erm, any news on this? o.O
NULLUS LIMES LEONI
No limits for the lion!
Currently studying Digital Arts & Entertainment at Howest, specifically Game Development.

Reichtmueller

Who's pro at tekkit and technic stuff? I need some help with machines and stuff....
I decided as long as I was going to hell, I might as well do it thoroughly.

Glenn

Quote from: Reichtmueller on August 19, 2012, 11:16:53 AM
Who's pro at tekkit and technic stuff? I need some help with machines and stuff....
I've been pretty bizzy with tekkit/technik stuff, I should be able to help you out :D!
NULLUS LIMES LEONI
No limits for the lion!
Currently studying Digital Arts & Entertainment at Howest, specifically Game Development.

Reichtmueller

Quote from: GlennvW2468 on August 19, 2012, 04:27:51 PM
Quote from: Reichtmueller on August 19, 2012, 11:16:53 AM
I've been pretty bizzy with tekkit/technik stuff, I should be able to help you out :D!

is there any way we can play together with my map? I don't beleive I have tekkit only technic
I decided as long as I was going to hell, I might as well do it thoroughly.

bb25565

Tekkit is the same thing as technic just online form. You will need the technic launcher and the tekkit server. You can switch the server make to your map.
Fawkes
\(^~^)/  I have voted myself fabulous.