Daymon10DD's Advanced Builder Application

Started by Daymon10DD, September 21, 2012, 05:04:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daymon10DD

My Minecraft username is Daymon10DD.

I've been playing on these servers since 2011-11-29 (December 29 2011) at 16:48:17.

I will add captions to each picture. All of these screenshots are all of my previous builds that I have found on both Insomniac Servers Classic (Was PK) and Insomniac Servers Classic 2. Please note that some of these builds in the screenshots are builds that I have made with other people. I have also made some hidden areas and I will tell the location of them in the captions. Here's the albums link: http://imgur.com/a/JhNjO#23

1. Haze and I made a basketball court.

2. My AFK Area.

3. A Mansion that me and others made. (Sorry I forget :$)

4. My rollercoaster.

5. Me and Haze were planning to make a hidden city but didn't (In the map in the basketball court).

6. Secret office (In the gift shop's fountain).

7. torture area in the secret office under the bottom bed.

8. Cullenchick14 and I made an underground building area.

9. I helped a guest in the underground building area build this but he did most of the work.

10. I built a little house in the underground building area.

11. My spawn that I made.

12. Interrogation building.

13. Secret area (under the stairs of the interrogation building). To continue go lower, take the water elevators.

14. My HQ.

15. Secret area (I think it's in the left fountain when you walk in the doors).

16. Little office that me and MegaPichu made.

17. Jwirth made the sky and I placed the moon, creeper sun/moon, and the "GOODNIGHT!".

18. My dirt palace.

19. Me and Haze made the tower but he copied and pasted 2 more.

20. My creeper family (I messed up on the father's legs).

21. My spleef arena.

22. The spawn was not mine but I fixed it up a little.

23. I helped build parts of this boat.

24. My wooden mansion with a tiny beach beside it.

Thanks for taking the time to read this application and have a great day!

-Daymon

P.S Sorry if anyone didn't want me to tell the locations of the secret areas...
Everyone Has Two Lives. The Second Life Begins After You Realize You Only Have One.

haze_storm15

I made most the court but watever and there only one picture by the way

Daymon10DD

Okay I fixed everything so I think everything will be fine by now but if not please feel free to tell me...
Everyone Has Two Lives. The Second Life Begins After You Realize You Only Have One.

kesteve

"The unexamined life is not worth living." ~ Socrates

Sow a thought, reap an act;
Sow an act, reap a habit;
Sow a habit, reap a character;
Sow a character, reap a destiny.

Daymon10DD

Mudman

Why is it called "common" sense. If it would be up to me, I'd call it rare sense...

jwirth

Lol I completely forgot to post on this thread after I was done looking at the builds because I was getting ready to go out to dinner xD...I love the cabin and there a a few good builds there good job [Added.]
Those that don't know pain can never know true peace!

Daymon10DD

Thanks Mudman11 and Jwirth. I think that the wooden mansion is my best build so i saved it for last :D. and that's okay Jwirth.

jajajakes

Fools speak lies, but wise men speak the truth. Then why are the fools always thought to truth?

Daymon10DD

DUDE! I was looking for it but the map got archived! >:( That was what I was looking for to prove that I made one better than Mozart (Mozary) Cuz he's going for Elite! :D He's REALLY good at building...

bubbles0989

"Bravery; an important word indeed. Only seven letters, but so many meanings behind it."

greenyoshi119

If i had a nickel, for every time I found a nickel, I'd have a dime every time i found a nickel.

jajajakes

MY MAP GOT FUCKING ARCHIVED *thries to throw pc out window* *goes an throws himself out window* WAIT...... NOW THAT YUR ADV I CANT SWAP U.... oh well *bitchslap*
Fools speak lies, but wise men speak the truth. Then why are the fools always thought to truth?

Daymon10DD

Thanks Yoshi! :D But I was adv when You came back... And lol Jajajakes! Come on Is2 NNIIOWWW! Btw, in Is2 You actually can slap me! When I see you i'll bitchslap you! With all my love! ;) lol. Are you on the servers now? I'll go check lol... If you're not i'll slap you twice! And thanks again BlueYoshi119! ;) I'll slap (see) yuh later! :D

greenyoshi119

Quote from: Daymon10DD on October 28, 2012, 12:14:25 PM
Thanks Yoshi! :D But I was adv when You came back... And thanks again BlueYoshi119! ;) I'll slap (see) yuh later! :D
Cool, slap 'ya later gaymon... ;)
If i had a nickel, for every time I found a nickel, I'd have a dime every time i found a nickel.