Dungeons and Dargons: The Beast. Act 1 Main Discussion Thread

Started by RevolverMech, June 30, 2015, 09:05:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RevolverMech

And from now on, can I get whom ever is playing during these announcements to confirm they've received them.

Thank you,
Management
Rocks Fall, Everyone Dies

Glenn

I'll be there, but I might be a bit later (have to go somewhere not too long before we start), I should be back in time, but might be slightly late...
NULLUS LIMES LEONI
No limits for the lion!
Currently studying Digital Arts & Entertainment at Howest, specifically Game Development.

Butlerbandit

Steel Worker (I think) confirming my intended presence at the dungeon of dargons.

(Who the f*ck is 'Morton Salt Shaker'?)
Held Together by Duct Tape

RevolverMech

sifitis

Quote from: RevolverMech on August 02, 2015, 03:09:51 PM
And from now on, can I get whom ever is playing during these announcements to confirm they've received them.

Thank you,
Management

It might help if you used nick-names that the players might actually be able to associate with themselves as apposed to the arbitrary collection of adjectives and nouns you've been using, you 'flip-flop-licking potato-welder'...

Jaysers

"To regret is to make an experience that of suffering. I do not regret the time spent, but rather wish it was spent on something else."

RevolverMech

Quote from: sifitis on August 04, 2015, 01:35:48 AM
Quote from: RevolverMech on August 02, 2015, 03:09:51 PM

Thank you,
Management

It might help if you used nick-names that the players might actually be able to associate with themselves as apposed to the arbitrary collection of adjectives and nouns you've been using, you 'flip-flop-licking potato-welder'...

Decent point, from now on
Butler:  Steel worker
Jay: The reason I fought in korea
Glenn: Half breed
Kraw: Indiana Sr
Dylan: Indiana Jr

Others will be made later

sifitis

RevolverMech

Bit of a reminder.

Unless a date is posted here, assume nothing is happening. Treat the matter like you would any kind of HL3 leak, unless it comes from the source, its bullshit.

Thank you,
Management

Krawkyz

RevolverMech

The group consisting of:

• Steel Worker
  • The Reason I fought in Korea
  • Half Breed
  • Indiana Sr.
  • Indiana Jr.

Is scheduled to play Monday August 10th, at 2:30 p.m. United States Central Standard. If you need to reschedule or find another time, do let me know.

Thank you,
Management

P.S. due to issues at home, I may have to cancel this event, this is unlikely but still exists as a possibility.

Jaysers

Quote from: RevolverMech on August 13, 2015, 10:36:14 PM
Is scheduled to play Monday August 10th, at 2:30 p.m. United States Central Standard.

Do you mean August 17th?
"To regret is to make an experience that of suffering. I do not regret the time spent, but rather wish it was spent on something else."

RevolverMech

Quote from: Edgar Harford on August 14, 2015, 01:43:41 PM
When does my group get a go?

I don't know Edgar, honest to god, I don't know.

And yes, the 17th Jay