Dungeons and Dargons: The Beast. Act 1 Main Discussion Thread

Started by RevolverMech, June 30, 2015, 09:05:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RevolverMech

A week actually, and that was just made to let you guys know I'm not flaking.
Rocks Fall, Everyone Dies

Drakon

Emperor_Quimby

RevolverMech

I feel like I should make a bit of an official post about this....

ahem

For the Moment Dungeons and Dragons (Played by the Insomniac Servers Jackasses) will be Delayed!

Sad stuff I know. Point is I am unable to do anything for quite a time so I just wanted to let y'all know that until November 27th I cannot do jack diddly. That day however I can do things.

So again, no games until November 27th. Sorry for this delay, but I thought you guys should know. Regular play may not resume until the last two weeks of December, for only those two weeks. Hope y'all have an excellent Autumn, hope to play with you guys soon!

p.s. This doesn't mean we're not playing ever again, it just means we're on break.

Jaysers

More time to lounge about at the tavern then. No complaints here!

On a more serious note, sad news but I can say that we're surprisingly patient when it comes to this game, so here's hoping we get right back into it when we do.
"To regret is to make an experience that of suffering. I do not regret the time spent, but rather wish it was spent on something else."

Emperor_Quimby

Quote from: Jaysers on September 21, 2015, 12:02:00 AM
More time to lounge about at the tavern then. No complaints here!

On a more serious note, sad news but I can say that we're surprisingly patient when it comes to this game, so here's hoping we get right back into it when we do.

I can host it if needed

RevolverMech

Be welcome to keep playing. Just make sure the characters you have are put on hold for a while.

RevolverMech

Ladies and Gentleman, Boys and Girls.

We're back.

Normal play with normal folks resumes Saturday the 14th at 10pm United States Central Standard. The Citadel awaits.

Emperor_Quimby

Drakon

In Mech's steed I shall state the next date of DnD. *ahem*

Hello fellow raiders, and slayers! We shall continue the journey of pots and kettles on the 28th of November, at 5pm Central time.  Only the group of : MaidMisfit, Hydra Killer, The one with the accent, Throwing Charger, and NYEH HEH HEH!, shall be participating.

RevolverMech

As usual we can clearly see the low average intelligence of the Indiana population. Listen to the younger one, he has the right time.

Butlerbandit

Held Together by Duct Tape

RevolverMech

Drakon

Extra! Extra! Read all about it! DnD tommorow (12th) at 8* pm Eastern Standard Time!