New Forum/Group Name - NO MORE SUGGESTIONS NEEDED

Started by bren4q, November 06, 2011, 09:35:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skitty

we cannot use it because the acronym is PKS and we are respecting power's wishes of us not to use it

Shoot for the moon. And if you miss....You'll die horribly in space.

Juwayyid

Well, it's true he asked us, but I also see it as a tribute, for he should not be completely ruled out!  He brought us together.  Plus, X something isnpretty cool and quite fitting.  That is why I stcuh with just krew.  We were his crew after all, and his name was power, we were the crew part of the name.
Though not of this world, The Juwayyid finds human kind to be a tolerable enough species to hang around with.

Sublimity

Just respect Power's decisions. It's time for a new start.
Here are two names I suggested in the other topic:

Skithor Servers
Thorski Servers (lol)

thealex447

bren4q

List of suggestions updated (1st post on the thread).
Surplus to requirements

skloosh

DinoPony servers DP for short

MarcusBoay

The impossible can be possible if you yearn to achieve it. -MB
[spoiler]Practice is good but I'd like to say it is not everything. Some people hit a 'plateau' and they practice for hours and hours but they just don't seem to get any better. It is mental. Escape the fate. There is no destiny because you can make your own. Talent does not exist, or if it does I do not have it. There is no such thing as gifted. If someone can do it, if it's possible, I can do it. You and I can become infinitely better. Maybe natural talent does exist, but it really doesn't matter because i'll overcome it. Fuck talent, fuck biology, and fuck a diceroll. I want to be the best and I'll rise no matter what. It's this psycho attitude which makes me 'so good'. -Wonderland (tf2 pro soldier/rocket jumper)[/spoiler]

bren4q

Voting will happen after Thursday. We're looking for suggestions first to try and capture as many ideas as possible.
Surplus to requirements

MarcusBoay

Quote from: bren4q on November 09, 2011, 08:56:18 AM
Voting will happen after Thursday. We're looking for suggestions first to try and capture as many ideas as possible.
Eh? I guess I'm dumb for not reading it thoroughly like I did last time...

The impossible can be possible if you yearn to achieve it. -MB
[spoiler]Practice is good but I'd like to say it is not everything. Some people hit a 'plateau' and they practice for hours and hours but they just don't seem to get any better. It is mental. Escape the fate. There is no destiny because you can make your own. Talent does not exist, or if it does I do not have it. There is no such thing as gifted. If someone can do it, if it's possible, I can do it. You and I can become infinitely better. Maybe natural talent does exist, but it really doesn't matter because i'll overcome it. Fuck talent, fuck biology, and fuck a diceroll. I want to be the best and I'll rise no matter what. It's this psycho attitude which makes me 'so good'. -Wonderland (tf2 pro soldier/rocket jumper)[/spoiler]

Sublimity

MauritsD

Im MasterDutch1995, my irl name is Maurits. :)

Juwayyid

Guys!!!  These names have no significant meanings!!!  We need to go in some sort of mine craft direction, or something that at least relates to the community!  We can abandon the idea of powerhouses power crew servers, but why not make it just the power crew servers?  It's like saying the energized workforce server or the supercharged allied server.  Power means power (control) and krew is just what our community is, the "crew". We are no longer usng "power's" pks, but now our own, separate power krew servers!  (with no relation to the old pks other tha. All the same people, servers, and it's basically the same thing). (hahaha). But seriously, consider it!  We need someing better than domain cordons or whatever the hell cheesy name it was!
Though not of this world, The Juwayyid finds human kind to be a tolerable enough species to hang around with.

morin

We are a community of more than minecraft our name should not be directly related to it and power said for us to not use powerkrew or even pk whatsoever we should respect that and get creative
i play way to much tf2/ massive trader :D i own a 100$ hat currently :D/not that expensive for some people lol

Juwayyid

True, that we are more than just mine craft, but we mustn't use these cheesy meaningless names either!  Maybe we ought to through around ideas relating to us and make the name from there. 

Relating ideas may be that whole galactic dancing thing which I never understood...

Notch
Blocks
Adventures
Teamwork
Laughs
Jokes
Griefer watch
Creativity
Mind
Endless ideas
Flowing minds
Something along those lines maybe?

And what about humorous names?