Insomniac Build-Off Competition!

Started by Saracalia, August 23, 2012, 09:26:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saracalia

Insomniac Build-Off Competition!

Insomniac Servers Presents: Insomniac Build-Off Competition - Introduction

It's back. This time, there is all new challenges to go on with this competition. And since there are 2 Classic Servers, this will be held on both servers. Users of probuilder or above can join this time, and there will be no "rank changes" through out the competition. But there will be rules of cubioding throughout the competition.

Judges:
Since the judges were sucessful the last time, we might have a go as getting some new judges. 4 Judges are wanted, and please, if you do decide to help out with the judging, please do so, and just not do anything. To be a judge, you must be a Operator or above.

Prize:
And again, what will the prize be? Well, this time, there is a choice between a Minecraft Gift Code for a Premium account or Portal 2, the game thanks to bren4q.

Info:
Now, the competition still probably won't begin for another couple of weeks as we need to find some judges. Rules will be implied in different rounds, due to there will be different rules. Now, since this will be held on both servers, the competition will still be the same, Theme Builds. At the end of each round, I will announce the winner/s and post it in a new thread, and the official winner will get a message sent in there inbox with a Minecraft Premium Account Gift Code.

Good Luck!

Current Judges:
Reich, MarcusBoay, jwirth, thrash

WE HAVE ALL THE JUDGES WE NEED!

kesteve

Sounds like fun. Can't wait to see some awesome builds!
"The unexamined life is not worth living." ~ Socrates

Sow a thought, reap an act;
Sow an act, reap a habit;
Sow a habit, reap a character;
Sow a character, reap a destiny.

Reichtmueller

I decided as long as I was going to hell, I might as well do it thoroughly.

MarcusBoay

The impossible can be possible if you yearn to achieve it. -MB
[spoiler]Practice is good but I'd like to say it is not everything. Some people hit a 'plateau' and they practice for hours and hours but they just don't seem to get any better. It is mental. Escape the fate. There is no destiny because you can make your own. Talent does not exist, or if it does I do not have it. There is no such thing as gifted. If someone can do it, if it's possible, I can do it. You and I can become infinitely better. Maybe natural talent does exist, but it really doesn't matter because i'll overcome it. Fuck talent, fuck biology, and fuck a diceroll. I want to be the best and I'll rise no matter what. It's this psycho attitude which makes me 'so good'. -Wonderland (tf2 pro soldier/rocket jumper)[/spoiler]

Saracalia

Ok, I'll be sure to add you guys for the judging.

CC1765

I'll for sure be in the competition.
"Some people just want to watch the world burn."

Saracalia

Quote from: CC1765 on August 29, 2012, 12:03:21 AM
I'll for sure be in the competition.

Goody, looking forward to seeing you in the Build-Off!

Saracalia

Also, made a video and posted it up in top as well as there are now a choice for the prize if you win.

Reichtmueller

i understand this is your competition noku so you may do what you please but might i make a suggestion

maybe we'll advertise this a lot of places and possibly open it to the public? would bring a lot of activity to our server
I decided as long as I was going to hell, I might as well do it thoroughly.

Mister_Survival

I looked at the old post about the last competition. I hope i turn out like Kesteve. I am joining this time. P.S. Excellent Job Kesteve! (party starts) 8)
I know i am young, but i might as well have fun with it.

haze_storm15

im in i will win this time if my competition  should be easier cause kesteve not in it and marcus heheheheh

kesteve

Well this brings up a question I had: As I won last time, am I disqualified from joining this round?

It would be cool to advertise. More people = more fun.

And thanks mister.
"The unexamined life is not worth living." ~ Socrates

Sow a thought, reap an act;
Sow an act, reap a habit;
Sow a habit, reap a character;
Sow a character, reap a destiny.

bren4q

Quote from: kesteve on August 29, 2012, 08:27:03 PM
Well this brings up a question I had: As I won last time, am I disqualified from joining this round?
Nope.
Surplus to requirements

Saracalia

Quote from: kesteve on August 29, 2012, 08:27:03 PM

It would be cool to advertise. More people = more fun.

And thanks mister.

Everyone is welcome to Join, kesteve, doesn't matter if you were last rounds competition winner or loser!

Mister_Survival

lol cant wait until the competition starts! What if he wins again? :P
I know i am young, but i might as well have fun with it.