Insomniac Classic 2 Offical Court Competition!

Started by Ejay845, September 28, 2012, 03:55:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ejay845

I was making what might be the actual offical Court House for all classic servers with
Daymon10DD, and Haze_storm12 helping. Its a group build, we just have to do the inside.
But then I stopped myself. First off I can't just make a build and call it the official of something
for all servers. Also some people might not want to change servers just to go to court. So I decided
to have a great competition! And here's how it will work.

=================================
JUDGES
I will need atmost 3-5 judges.
I'll need:
1. A Elite Builder (Only one, and if you also wanna build it's fine. You just can't vote for your build!)
2. Some ops, vets, and or advancedbuilders to be a judge.

To be a judge, simply post the fact that you wanna be a judge and leave a picture of the greatest build
you've seen. Do NOT go to google and find one, only one on servers from IS Classic 2, and IS Classic 1.

BUILDERS
Anyone can join and anyone can build. It is only suggested that
you should be epicbuilder+ and if epicbuilder then working in
a group is suggested.
If you want to build it is also suggested that you have built atleast
3 epic builds! Now remember, this will be for 1 server.
So If you want to make a main court for IS1 say so in your post,
here should be the template:

1. In-game name
2. Video of your build
3. One main picture that captures the main part of your build.
4. Answer one of these questions or both.
-Why should your build be the main Court House for (IS1/IS2)
-What seperates your build from the other Court Houses.

After you fill this out, you'll be fine.

=============================
How it will work.
=============================
------------
Judges
------------
Judges once you have finished watching all videos
and looking at all pictures, I will send you a message
linked with all judges to who you vote for.
Stay strictly* to who you think should win unless
you have a change of mind due only to YOUR thoughts, not
what other judges post. Judges you are asked
to stay strictly to who you want. Heres the template:

1. Who's build should be used for IS1 ( I think the build of [PlayerName] should be the Court House of IS1)
2. Who's build should be used for IS2 ( I think the build of [PlayerName] should be the Court House of IS2)

After that you're done, no arguments on opinions. Just strictly that sentence in the parenthesis. If an argument
breaks out started by a judge, that judge will lose his/her judge position and I will find a replacement or I will
personally replace that judge with myself.

------------
Builders
------------
It's simple. You make a post properly following the template,
and you will have a chance to win the competition!
*If you cannot follow the template then you will have no more chances to enter you build in the competition unless it is
extreemly good*

If you win your build will be the main court of Is1 and/or Is2 depending on what you entered for and how many builds you made
(This applys for if you entered in for Is1 and Is2).

This is just a community project. So the benifit also benifits you aswell. No money rewards or anything like that.

----------
EQUIPTMENT
----------
EasierBuilding:
ScreenRecordingMaterials:

Post your video on youtube and then the link on forums, theres no need for any forum commands because the video will auto-upload
and we can view it through forums. You don't NEED a picture, you can just go to one location, say this is the picture of the main
part of the build, and then move on with the video. The video should show every single part of the build! Video cannot be more than 10
minutes long. If you don't have a youtube, make one. It doesn't take long.

===============================
This is all and I hope you have fun! Follow all rules and guidelines and you will be sucessful in this competition!
The winners will be posted in one huge post!
BUILD ON. JUDGE ON.
[spoiler][/spoiler]

Ejay845

[spoiler][/spoiler]

winner321

I can judge (insert some build by Blitzkin here) I have no picture as its been ages since I've been on.
Thirty-six pages of unread messages.
Two hundred fifty-one unread emails.
Six hundred eighty unread spam emails.
Now what would you do about this?

Mister_Survival

this seems epic i gotta join. I will start building my court house with a group i guess
I know i am young, but i might as well have fun with it.

Daymon10DD

I utmost count as 1 judge so you'll be able to have 3 more judges :D

I am currently (CURRENTLY) ranked AdvBuilder so I should be an eligible rank to become a judge for this "Insomniac Classic 2 Official Court Competition!" event :D

I "wanna" become a judge for this event (simple enough? if not PM me) and here is the GREATEST BUILD (well not greatest I just remembered a build that Thor made beside my dirt and grass palace) that I have seen on these servers (Insomniac Classic Was PK and Insomniac Classic 2).

Oh yeah... Here's the screenshot, I simply circled the builds that I had described above:

Insomniac Court Competition Judge Picture:

Everyone Has Two Lives. The Second Life Begins After You Realize You Only Have One.

jwirth

Video's :/ I dont really like the idea of that. If I ever tried to join I wouldnt be able to make a video because my laptop doesnt have screen recording stuff on it and I wont for a bit because I'm getting a better windows OS soon, so I dont want to try to down load one. But thats just me :P
Those that don't know pain can never know true peace!

Mudman

I'll be a judge, just need to find a good build, haha.

EDIT: I might actually build a court.

Not sure yet.
Why is it called "common" sense. If it would be up to me, I'd call it rare sense...

MarcusBoay

Idk what is happening here but I'm just gonna throw this down here  ;D
Insomniac Classic 1 MB Builds

The impossible can be possible if you yearn to achieve it. -MB
[spoiler]Practice is good but I'd like to say it is not everything. Some people hit a 'plateau' and they practice for hours and hours but they just don't seem to get any better. It is mental. Escape the fate. There is no destiny because you can make your own. Talent does not exist, or if it does I do not have it. There is no such thing as gifted. If someone can do it, if it's possible, I can do it. You and I can become infinitely better. Maybe natural talent does exist, but it really doesn't matter because i'll overcome it. Fuck talent, fuck biology, and fuck a diceroll. I want to be the best and I'll rise no matter what. It's this psycho attitude which makes me 'so good'. -Wonderland (tf2 pro soldier/rocket jumper)[/spoiler]

Mudman

I have decided I shall build.

Challenge accepted.

Lol this is probably going to be my last build for a while.
Why is it called "common" sense. If it would be up to me, I'd call it rare sense...

McG

I'll look into it if I have some free time.  Maybe if I can't find time to build (as I'm already working on a different project in creative) then I can just judge/throw in my opinion on a couple courts.

-M
Howdy, I'm McG.  Musician/producer, competitive sailor, avid Minecrafter.

Check out my SC page!  If you like what you hear I might be releasing downloads soon.

Ejay845

Applications will no longer be accepted as of WENESDAY, October 10th 2012 U.S. Eastern Time.
[spoiler][/spoiler]

bubbles0989

;D I need someone to help me! I need some one to review me. please.
"Bravery; an important word indeed. Only seven letters, but so many meanings behind it."

greenyoshi119

I want to be a judge :D (on a related note...can I take screenshots of unused main builds?) sorry i don't have a screenshot yet, but i wanted to clarify if i could or couldn't use those.
If i had a nickel, for every time I found a nickel, I'd have a dime every time i found a nickel.

Mudman

Quote from: Ejay845 on October 02, 2012, 03:07:34 PM
Applications will no longer be accepted as of WENESDAY, October 10th 2012 U.S. Eastern Time.

Ejay we still have from now until early November to build it right? Did you mean Judge Applications???

Skitty

Quote from: bubbles0989 on October 02, 2012, 07:49:51 PM
;D I need someone to help me! I need some one to review me. please.
Wrong section
Wrong Topic.
Stop Spamming me in PMs THANK YOU

Shoot for the moon. And if you miss....You'll die horribly in space.