PLEASE HELP ME

Started by cody5555, June 01, 2013, 01:33:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cody5555

I'm under attack by a guy named thatkidej and his friend i have no idea who his friend is but kidej was new about 10 minutes ago then he started stealing my mine minerals
i need some one quick im gana die  :'(

Skitty

3/4 post are you asking for help.

unless they where being douches about it. it is allowed.

Shoot for the moon. And if you miss....You'll die horribly in space.

Emperor_Quimby

GENERAL QUIMBY'S SURVIVAL ADVICES:

First you need a shovel! A shovel is always usefull under escapes/retreats. Secound a ambush on them will great you change of beating them both, hide just beside a door or atop of one if you can (make sure it's 3 blocks wide so people can see your name before it's too late.) Boobytraps, lava buckets or cactus is effectiv too! Lure enemys inside/fall in one, so you sure on winning. And last: if your enemys get's inside your base, you will never bee save in there. Players can /sethome wherever they want, and is allowed to do.

Or you can skip all this and buy a proction stone...

Jaysers

Thirdly, darkness is never your friend. Ever.

"To regret is to make an experience that of suffering. I do not regret the time spent, but rather wish it was spent on something else."

cody5555

well i got through that problem i got my friend dragon2500 on and outside his house one of the raiders in full iron he killed because he was afk then i got out of the water and healed from 2.5 heats to 10 then we went into my house to kill the last guy (kidej) then i died but dragon saved my butt again and killed him. we got lots of loot. BUT NOT I HAVE ANOTHER PROBLEM ZORIES LED ME INTO A TRAP WITH MY BEST GEAR ON please help i don't know if he is gust going take it my only diamonds and gear or give it back like he did to dragon where he killed him and gave him his stuff back.

Jaysers

Did this trap involve any cakes?
"To regret is to make an experience that of suffering. I do not regret the time spent, but rather wish it was spent on something else."

cody5555

no it involved cookies (i have no idea why i went with it i have cookies cakes already! i even knew it was a trap because of the pistons but he went down pushed a button and made it) i think he pulled a switch down below that made it different

Jaysers

... He used cookies this time?

Juwayyid

Jay!  Duck and cover!  The cookies have returned!!
Though not of this world, The Juwayyid finds human kind to be a tolerable enough species to hang around with.

cody5555

so yeaaah i am doomed at this point that was my best stuff and this is my favorite server and if anyone can help that would be nice

Skitty

you really need to read my FIRST POST.

bren4q

Quote from: cody5555 on June 04, 2013, 08:39:44 PM
if anyone can help that would be nice
What kind of help do you mean? Obviously we won't be giving you free stuff to replace what you lost, so what is it you want us to do?
Surplus to requirements

cody5555

the kind of help i would like is for someone to teleport me out of there im still alive i quit before i died

Skitty

you know you can just hit respawn and leave yourself. they arent on 24/7

cody5555

do you even understand!? I had all my stuff if i respawn then i will lose all my stuff except for my food supplize (i have over 64 pumpkin pies and other goodies) and i can't go mine again down in my basement because a raider set his house down there (he spelled butter wrong when he named it it was budder)