Dragon's introduction

Started by Dragon, November 05, 2013, 10:18:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bren4q

The similarities in the style of writing were the first things I noticed. Both users write with the same tones of arrogance and rudeness.

But maybe highlighting your education is just your way of introducing yourself to the community and letting people know that you are not some silly little 10 year old. Which is fine by me. I'm all in favour of non-10-year-olds.

Do you play on any of the servers here? What's your Minecraft name?
Surplus to requirements

thealex447

Quote from: bren4q on November 05, 2013, 06:37:05 PM
The similarities in the style of writing were the first things I noticed. Both users write with the same tones of arrogance and rudeness.
Lmao this guy is straight up trolling us. Bren nailed right on the head.

Dragon

Quote from: bren4q on November 05, 2013, 06:37:05 PM
Do you play on any of the servers here? What's your Minecraft name?

I will soon. My Minecraft username is dragonforce421
"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one."

Emperor_Quimby

Quote from: Dragon on November 05, 2013, 10:18:51 AM
A British Gentleman.

I am currently studying Computer Science (Hons) at BSc level. I am proficient in Java. Semi-proficient in C and can read Assembler.

I am also very interested and knowledgable of Economics and I head the Economic Research Team, as well as holding a position in High Command.

So ahamm... what does a British Gentlemen bring such a high educated and clever person like you here?

Jahona

Locking topics.  I'm calling this charade of yours over.  I've given you time to straighten up your act but I don't see improvement.  I will have to remove you from our community.  Other admins have asked me why you haven't been banned yet and I have been waiting to see if you are here to troll or to join our community.  I see you have your own self interests and as such are not fitting in here.  Our paths in life part here.
Step into the prehistoric era and come face to face with some of the greatest animals to ever walk the Earth!

bren4q

Surplus to requirements

Skitty

dear Matt Orbita
heres how you are not related to dragon.

since you obviously havent put 2 and 2 together. both you and dragon are never on at the same time. you always post with 5-10 minutes of each other. you share the same ip as well. HOWEVER.
heres the kicker matt. i did research on you and your "brothers" email.

so yeah seems different yes. but why two last names? you are bothers yes? you need to share a last name. moving on.

so i checked out your profiles on google+ cause i can

BUT WAIT in your google+ you post a comment saying
"Let me replace that link.
http://fapsterguns1.blogspot.com/2013/10/stupid-things-about-christianity.html" and
"I have a blog post discussing about Radical christians and how the vast majority of them corrupt our society immensely.
http://www.blogger.com/blogger.g?blogID=372645230567828297#editor/target=post;postID=2530634712019079236;onPublishedMenu=allposts;onClosedMenu=allposts;postNum=0;src=postname"

ironically it was posted October 7th of this year so it is recent.

which brings us to the kicker your blog

OH LOOK THE OTHER ACCOUNT NAME WITH YOUR MAIN ACCOUNT NAME.

busted.

Shoot for the moon. And if you miss....You'll die horribly in space.

Skitty

Quote from: Dragon on November 06, 2013, 11:32:38 PM
I am fatigue from jogging 5 miles, so that is what justifies my eyes.

Ooops! I forgot to mention something about my E-mail.

My brother offered me his former E-mail (Which, I kindly accepted) since he no longer found interest in continuing his Youtube channel. My password is of great value and significance because I use it on several different websites that I strongly need communication with. I'm afraid a possible hacker could expose my password publicly.

Nonetheless, you are very clever, sir. I have to give you credit for that.

excuses are like asses everybody has them. not to mention all your "sites" ARE THE SAME SHIT OVER AND OVER AND OVER. just like your youtube. your enjin and your other profiles.

fucking give it up already. you are busted. stop changing stories. stop making stuff up. end it already before i get on everything.

p.s your passwords are safe. they are encrypted and i dont not give a damn about it. i just use what is posted on profiles. SIMPLE but if you continue down this path i will do what i have done to others who annoy/piss me off with lie after lie after lie.

bren4q

Surplus to requirements

Skitty

Skitty

Quote from: Dragon
Except, my excuses refute your arguments. I find it odd that my actions always instigate arguments and never cease.
what excuses. you just keep saying you have a brother. You still have shown no proof that you are brothers/have one at that. you guys are never on at the same time and OH OH OH HERE'S THE GREAT THING. you are carrying an argument over from the sky account.

and your actions instigate arguments cause you try acting like a jackass and you are not a very nice person. you are rude, you try to show some sort of intelligence when all you show is arrogance. so you know a few big words that most kids in high-school don't know. whoopee.
anyways so lets break your last excuse down since i thought i did a good job before at disproving you but i guess you are damned retarded to understand

I am fatigue from jogging 5 miles, so that is what justifies my eyes.
I am gonna draw some guy morphed into a pair of combat fatigues just to make my point. (eventually) since i am fatigued from partying hard tonight. coworker's birthday and another coworkers retirement

Ooops! I forgot to mention something about my E-mail.
You LIAR. you never mentioned anything so tell me where the fuck did you mention. something about YOUR EMAILs COME ON. other then this topic it never came up before.

My brother offered me his former E-mail (Which, I kindly accepted) since he no longer found interest in continuing his Youtube channel.

I SEE EMAILS:[email protected] AND ­[email protected]. you just told me both emails are yours. so why would your brother come out of the wood work to post? its not his email anymore. one could be a god damned bot email for all anybody cares, the other one bespeaks of a 12 year old who just found the net and our forums. now explain to me which one is the "brother" and which one is the imbecile because its hard to tell from here.

My password is of great value and significance because I use it on several different websites that I strongly need communication with. I'm afraid a possible hacker could expose my password publicly.
again your passwords are safe i dont go out of my way to crack them.
so here you go i just took apart your last excuse and refuted your last excuse. NEXT ONE PLEASE i eagerly await your next bullshit excuse.

Skitty

Everyday here is nominated for more arguments. I'm accumulating your inbox. But...

Alright.
Im down with that. you should realize i will have a conversation with your parents shortly regarding this. you agreed to the tos when you signed up. i have the right do that. so you can keep it up as long as you want matt. im ok with that. ;)

I AM RUDE? It is NOT my intention to treat you unfairly (In which, YOU do). In fact, I never have. And you have never disproven me either.
uhhh really so you mean the evidence on the fact that the two accounts are connected with pictures and the fact that you or sky have ever signed on at the same time you rebuttal. and all you are saying is ive never dis-proven you. how? wheres your long winded text with evidence stating that i haven done so as far as i know you are just a kid with two accounts pretending to be two different people. also here let me disprove you further.

A British Gentleman.

I am currently studying Computer Science (Hons) at BSc level. I am proficient in Java. Semi-proficient in C and can read Assembler.

I am also very interested and knowledgable of Economics and I head the Economic Research Team, as well as holding a position in High Command.

Feel free to contact me in anyway but don't always expect a reply
here let me disprove you again:

you dont look British to me

That is why I specifically said that I forgot.

True. It is no longer my brother's email. However, though, I never modified the account.
so you never modified. you still hooked all accounts to piont to one another thus bringing us to the conclusion you are 1 person pretending to be 2 to argue with me. a person who lives to find out information about people/things it is my job to know. i like to know. i like to know who im dealing with when i start an argument. i like to know what im up against. i like to know everything about you. your brother, your mother, your father, aunts uncles cousins. all of it. and i do. i dont just get to know you matt. i get to know your family. that being said...

you regret to realize the point here. i don't care if you treat me unfairly. im free game and if you get to know me you will understand why. you disrespected (politely) my co partners in these servers. you then did not head the warnings we put forth. you then proceeded to make 2 accounts to argue with me. see you bring up necro-posting on dragon's account even though it was sky's account who necro'ed you kinda gave yourself away as the person who is playing both accounts. there is the fault and how i was able to conclude that the two are the same. also you are not 20 as you said. you look as if you are in your single digits you also sound and behave like my 9 year old nephew. yes i have nephews.
im not disproving that you dont have a brother who has glasses and likes cod just like you. im just saying everything you have proven here or posted so far is a facade. its fake. not real. you where busted before matt. but now you are really busted.

DAVE CROWE'S SON!?

next excuse please

Skitty

The picture you provided me with was NOT me. And my brother was recording those 2 children. They just wanted full credibility and recognition. They are, admittedly, insecure.

I am very eager for further arguments.

you are insecure matt? i mean you and your "brother" openly posted everything about yourselves on here. you have yet to provide other then your name. i mean i dont even know which account you are you jumped around so much pulling arguments from one topic to this one.

(btw you claim this isnt you^)

(and that this is you^ according to your argument)
your excuses seem to jump around alot. one is a british guy and one is a 19/20 year old. which is it.

so then which exiled British/19/20yr old guy are you mr orbita?
are you abner? arjay? hellen? ronie? jamel? lhen? jessa?
i mean none of you look British. you have yet to show me any evidence other then your words that i am wrong. PROVE ME WRONG ALREADY. COME ON SHOW ME EVIDENCE. COME ON DO IT. I've thrown more information out there about you other  then personal contact information something i reserve to keep for myself and archive after this is all done.

Emperor_Quimby

Amazing research Skitty, but why waste the time on him? Just kick/ban him.

Dragon

Quote from: Skitty on November 08, 2013, 01:45:05 AM
so then which exiled British/19/20yr old guy are you mr orbita?
are you abner? arjay? hellen? ronie? jamel? lhen? jessa?
i mean none of you look British. you have yet to show me any evidence other then your words that i am wrong. PROVE ME WRONG ALREADY. COME ON SHOW ME EVIDENCE. COME ON DO IT. I've thrown more information out there about you other  then personal contact information something i reserve to keep for myself and archive after this is all done.

Thanks for persuading me. However, remember? Those 2 children want full credibility and recognition. So, they would NOT feature me and my brother in any of their videos.
"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one."