Dragon's introduction

Started by Dragon, November 05, 2013, 10:18:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jahona

Huh?  So your a 20 year old British exile recording small children? 
I mean Huh?
Step into the prehistoric era and come face to face with some of the greatest animals to ever walk the Earth!

Juwayyid

QuoteSo, they would NOT feature me and my brother in any of their videos.

Dost my ears deceive me?  You sir have just made an incredible error!  You should have used "my brother and I," you fool!
Though not of this world, The Juwayyid finds human kind to be a tolerable enough species to hang around with.

Jahona

Quote from: Juwayyid on November 08, 2013, 10:55:11 AM

Dost my ears deceive me?  You sir have just made an incredible error!  You should have used "my brother and I," you fool!

That's nearly as bad as getting into a land war in Asia!
Step into the prehistoric era and come face to face with some of the greatest animals to ever walk the Earth!

Skitty

Quote from: Dragon on November 08, 2013, 10:23:14 AM
Quote from: Skitty on November 08, 2013, 01:45:05 AM
so then which exiled British/19/20yr old guy are you mr orbita?
are you abner? arjay? hellen? ronie? jamel? lhen? jessa?
i mean none of you look British. you have yet to show me any evidence other then your words that i am wrong. PROVE ME WRONG ALREADY. COME ON SHOW ME EVIDENCE. COME ON DO IT. I've thrown more information out there about you other  then personal contact information something i reserve to keep for myself and archive after this is all done.

Thanks for persuading me. However, remember? Those 2 children want full credibility and recognition. So, they would NOT feature me and my brother in any of their videos.

you have still yet to address any of my questions. why are you lying to me. why are you trying to change the subject? you prove nothing to me/the forums/ the users who are reading this live since i posted this entire thread in a huge hacking forum i am part of and administrate. you have shown nothing. not a damned thing. you say i am brother. ok prove it. you say i am not in video. your account is associated to the videos regardless if you got it from your brother. also if your brother didnt care anymore why is there videos from 2 weeks ago being posted. why are you commenting actively on it on things that pertain to your videos. also why on all your other accounts do you post links to these videos? you dont answer anything; you just dig a deeper hole. you dont disprove anything; you just look like a fool.

start disproving me. come on already ive been waiting for two days now. ive given you plenty of chances for a cheap shot at me to get me good and disprove me yet. you have still not done so. hell even the other forums where all of this is posted and being actively talked about in how much of a fool you are pionted it out within 5 minutes of me making the comment.

so heres your goal:
disprove me. its not hard. proved factual evidence that can be backed up. not i say im right so im right. thats a childs thing. my nephews both of them do that to me and it always comes back to bite them in the ass. so come on boy.

also your last comment was not even intelligible even for a brit. it had no conclusive argument and its pretty much im not in the video so NEHHHH what now bitch. again you provide no evidence to support this other then your words. which we can conclude after is said and done are lies since you are in fact a lair.

dont believe me. read your first posts on the two threads you started

matt states he is 20. he looks more like he is 9 maybe 10. also that account that is associate to the matt account the one you are on right now trying to disprove that you are not matt. so which is it.

this thread states you are an exiled brit. you aren't a brit now are you. you look more Philippine to me. you dont speak like a intellectual you speak like a early middle-school/late elementary kid who learned a few good words. go back and read some of your post. i never majored in english i a majored in cyber-security and ethical hacking with a minor in psychology. but i mean at least i try to make sure my stuff makes sense.

so tldr.
wheres your proof. where is your evidence i keep piont out the simplest things and you dodge by them like a greased up deaf guy. stop ignoring the facts and start trying to argue. the whole im right bullshit is getting old and is wearing on me. im giving you the chance to tell the fucking truth.

Shoot for the moon. And if you miss....You'll die horribly in space.

Jaysers

Quote from: Juwayyid on November 08, 2013, 10:55:11 AM

Actually, his sentence is grammatically correct. Granted, his other grammatical errors are still atrocious, that part is still correct. Let's break it down.
"... they would NOT feature me and my brother..." Let's take out "and my brother" in that sentence and rearrange it for later use.
Now, according to your "correction", that would leave the sentence to "... they would NOT feature I..." as compared to "...they would NOT feature me...". Within that sentence context, "me" would be the more appropriate object noun rather than "I".
Now, let's re-insert "my brother and" and see how the sentence forms.
"... they would NOT feature my brother and me" vs. "... they would NOT feature my brother and I" or, as the sentence was first formed, "... they would NOT feature me and my brother" vs. "... they would NOT feature I and my brother". In either context, as stated above, "me and my brother" is grammatically more correct.

And that's today's English lesson of the day. Thanks for reading this pointlessly long post about correct grammar usage and object nouns.
"To regret is to make an experience that of suffering. I do not regret the time spent, but rather wish it was spent on something else."

Juwayyid

Jeesh Jay, way to ruin an attempt to troll!
Though not of this world, The Juwayyid finds human kind to be a tolerable enough species to hang around with.

Jaysers

Shh. He's an exile from England. They're highly sensitive to trolling, especially over games.
"To regret is to make an experience that of suffering. I do not regret the time spent, but rather wish it was spent on something else."

sifitis

Quote from: Dragon on November 05, 2013, 10:18:51 AM
A British Gentleman...I am also very interested and knowledgable of Economics and I head the Economic Research Team, as well as holding a position in High Command...

In all honesty, I find the most irritating quandary of this argument to be this: How sir, are you a British gentleman if, as you have stated, you are no longer allowed within British borders?

I'd also rather like to know what Economic Research Team you head?

Finally, If you ARE in a position of High Command, why are you using a single password for several important websites?  This seems to be rather sloppy for a high-profile Economist.
Quote from: Dragon
My password is of great value and significance because I use it on several different websites that I strongly need communication with. I'm afraid a possible hacker could expose my password publicly.

Dragon

Quote from: Jaysers on November 08, 2013, 05:35:30 PM
Shh. He's an exile from England. They're highly sensitive to trolling, especially over games.

That is just stereotypical. Just because I am a particular type of person, you express a widely held but fixed and oversimplified image of me based upon what you have seen previously. Games do NOT trigger my anger. That is how I am.

P.S. Do you agree that non-curricular programs should NOT affect your grade, for you do NOT learn them for educational purposes, but rather an ability. A skill.
"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one."

Dragon

A very intruiging argument. But that is besides the point.

Quote from: sifitis on November 08, 2013, 06:28:01 PM
A British Gentleman...I am also very interested and knowledgable of Economics and I head the Economic Research Team, as well as holding a position in High Command...

In all honesty, I find the most irritating quandary of this argument to be this: How sir, are you a British gentleman if, as you have stated, you are no longer allowed within British borders?

Because I was born in England.

thealex447

As much as I like to say "Fuck yea! This guy is getting wrecked in this argument!", I feel like he is getting what he wanted. He probably intended to start a debate and get a response similar to this. As even he pointed out earlier, he has yet to log into our Minecraft servers.

Best option is to leave it and let this guy piss off by himself, unless you guys like arguing (and I know some (or many) of you do).

Skitty

Quote from: Dragon on November 08, 2013, 06:34:13 PM
Quote from: Jaysers on November 08, 2013, 05:35:30 PM

That is just stereotypical. Just because I am a particular type of person, you express a widely held but fixed and oversimplified image of me based upon what you have seen previously. Games do NOT trigger my anger. That is how I am.

P.S. Do you agree that non-curricular programs should NOT affect your grade, for you do NOT learn them for educational purposes, but rather an ability. A skill.

you mean a retard who is now avoiding anything what so ever to this conversation at hand? and what image. you mean the kid with the glasses who lives in Glendale? you have shown no image of anything and as i have said before you dont look british, hell even your profiles dont mention british. you just like to lie.

Quote from: Dragon on November 08, 2013, 06:37:28 PM
A very intruiging argument. But that is besides the point.
Quote from: sifitis on November 08, 2013, 06:28:01 PM
Because I was born in England.

prove it. this is your last chance. prove it. prove me wrong. do it. prove me wrong. wait. you cannot. all you have is your word something that i have already shown to be false. your supposedly younger brother is a testament to that. Philippine does not make you British. prove me wrong. as i said this facade has gone on long enough and it is now just painful to watch you make a fool of yourself, dodgeing the questions with just your word to back it up. meanwhile i have shown pictures. tracked emails down and even shown how you are not who you say you are. yet here we are 2 days later. trying to tell me that its all true. go back and read what you have posted on both accounts. then tell me is matt orbita 20 or is he a 9 year old. is he british or is he Filipino. prove it already.

Skitty

or are you scared? to scared to admit that perhaps the facade got you in so deep in a place that if you back out now you might get into even worse trouble? trust me should this facade go on any longer you shan't need to worry about hackers. im far worse.

sifitis

Its true. There is a reason that the Insomniac Law is "Do not p*ss off Skitty."  Run while you still can.

Dragon

Quote from: Skitty on November 08, 2013, 07:19:32 PM
or are you scared? to scared to admit that perhaps the facade got you in so deep in a place that if you back out now you might get into even worse trouble? trust me should this facade go on any longer you shan't need to worry about hackers. im far worse.

You are NOT intimidating me anyhow. You have NO contact with my parents whatsoever, for they have passed away (Not trying to pull this Pity Card to my advantage. Although their passing sounds really low, that's not the topic we are discussing).

Quote from: sifitis on November 08, 2013, 08:06:46 PM
Its true. There is a reason that the Insomniac Law is "Do not p*ss off Skitty."  Run while you still can.

Except he eagerly awaits further arguments (As he stated). He is rather entertained than angered.