Dragon's introduction

Started by Dragon, November 05, 2013, 10:18:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dragon

A British Gentleman.

I am currently studying Computer Science (Hons) at BSc level. I am proficient in Java. Semi-proficient in C and can read Assembler.

I am also very interested and knowledgable of Economics and I head the Economic Research Team, as well as holding a position in High Command.

Feel free to contact me in anyway but don't always expect a reply
"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one."

Dragon

"Love is friendship, set on fire", is one of my favourite quotes, and it's also extremely relevant to my friend's situation. I do believe in true love, romance etc. and I also believe that while what the woman/girl in a hypothetical situation, ignoring her best friend was wrong, I also believe that a romantic relationship should take precedence. She was pretty harsh for not spending as much time with her friend.

Dragon

Emotional outbursts are counter-productive and lead to failure. If we are to improve in the slightest, we need to be more respectful to each other, regardless of personal feelings.

bren4q

Hi Matt.
You share strange information with people you don't know.
Byeeee.

Bren
xoxox
Surplus to requirements

Juwayyid

Though not of this world, The Juwayyid finds human kind to be a tolerable enough species to hang around with.

Skitty

*FACEPALM* the server records all active ips and associated accounts

Shoot for the moon. And if you miss....You'll die horribly in space.

Jahona

Well this is sure making this week interesting so far.  Hi Matt, Sky, Dragon, waspfghj.
Step into the prehistoric era and come face to face with some of the greatest animals to ever walk the Earth!

Skitty

Shoot for the moon. And if you miss....You'll die horribly in space.

Emperor_Quimby

alright... two topics with introduction as first.

Either are you two pals, or the same person.

Krawkyz

Quote from: bren4q on November 05, 2013, 10:32:04 AM
Hi Matt.
Byeeee.

Bren
xoxox
OMG Harvard finally sent the letter back.
*reads*
What the fuck is this shit, my name isn't even Matt.

EvilGeniuses

Quote from: Dragon on November 05, 2013, 10:25:43 AM
"Love is friendship, set on fire", is one of my favourite quotes, and it's also extremely relevant to my friend's situation. I do believe in true love, romance etc. and I also believe that while what the woman/girl in a hypothetical situation, ignoring her best friend was wrong, I also believe that a romantic relationship should take precedence. She was pretty harsh for not spending as much time with her friend.
I'd like to think this was an accidental copy and paste post from a love/philosophy thread.

Garlic Bread.

Dragon

Quote from: Krawkyz on November 05, 2013, 12:26:03 PM
Quote from: bren4q on November 05, 2013, 10:32:04 AM
Hi Matt.
Byeeee.

Bren
xoxox
OMG Harvard finally sent the letter back.
*reads*
What the fuck is this shit, my name isn't even Matt.

Dragon

Quote from: Skitty on November 05, 2013, 10:46:56 AM
*FACEPALM* the server records all active ips and associated accounts

Greetings, Skitty. I am Sky's brother.

Jahona

Your not fooling us.  Your "Brother" introduced himself as Matt here on this server as well as several other forums.  If you didn't know his name then I hope you were long departed, separated at birth, and are just now getting to know each other.

IP Address for Dragon: 108.64.186.237

IP Address for Sky: 108.64.186.237

If you want to continue this charade I do hope you give a little more effort into it.  I have been hoping for an educated response.
Step into the prehistoric era and come face to face with some of the greatest animals to ever walk the Earth!

Dragon

Quote from: darthjahona on November 05, 2013, 06:12:05 PM
Your not fooling us.  Your "Brother" introduced himself as Matt here on this server as well as several other forums.  If you didn't know his name then I hope you were long departed, separated at birth, and are just now getting to know each other.

IP Address for Dragon: 108.64.186.237

IP Address for Sky: 108.64.186.237

If you want to continue this charade I do hope you give a little more effort into it.  I have been hoping for an educated response.

The IP Adress and associated accounts may give you some leverage. But that is because I am exile from Britain. So I moved in with my brother.