Christmas Season Build Off

Started by Jahona, November 19, 2013, 10:28:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jahona

Quote from: Ejay845 on November 28, 2013, 01:39:44 AM
Hai :D
Question, "-On Classic please build on your own map and screen shot your entry."
Eeeee, what if you don't have your own map still? Could I build on my rank's map (e.g. Adv1)

Yes you may Ejay.

=D glad to see someone from classic entering this contest.
Step into the prehistoric era and come face to face with some of the greatest animals to ever walk the Earth!

Ejay845

Quote from: darthjahona on November 29, 2013, 12:01:20 PM
Quote from: Ejay845 on November 28, 2013, 01:39:44 AM
Hai :D
Question, "-On Classic please build on your own map and screen shot your entry."
Eeeee, what if you don't have your own map still? Could I build on my rank's map (e.g. Adv1)

Yes you may Ejay.

=D glad to see someone from classic entering this contest.
I Love you too Darth!!! xD
[spoiler][/spoiler]

Saracalia

Nice day to chose when the build-off ends. Right on my 23rd lol. I might join in since I sometimes host the competitions. :D

jwirth

Now I might not have been active at all for the last few months and I still haven't had any creative thought for building so if there are any spots open to be a judge I would be humbled to be one since I would like to have so part in insomniac again. If I can't I would understand why. Anyways thx.
Those that don't know pain can never know true peace!

Jahona

Step into the prehistoric era and come face to face with some of the greatest animals to ever walk the Earth!

kesteve

When you say that the builds should be completed by December 20th, does that mean you'd like our entries to be posted by midnight on Thursday or a set time on Friday?
"The unexamined life is not worth living." ~ Socrates

Sow a thought, reap an act;
Sow an act, reap a habit;
Sow a habit, reap a character;
Sow a character, reap a destiny.

Jahona

23:59 on the 20th. I'll start judging on the 21st.

Emperor_Quimby

I VOLENTEER!

x: 168,85929
y:29,760
z:-159,95111

Jahona

Hurry up yall.  Less than 13 hours remain.  Get those builds done.

kesteve

Kesteve's "12-Days Christmas Village"

Welcome to the 12-Days Christmas Village! Feel free to enjoy your time anywhere in this comfy little town.

Some activities we have are:

-- The Candy Cane Concert Hall

-- Town Center Pavilion for dancing

-- Sledding at our hill

-- Ice skating at the rink

-- Skiing

-- Enjoying our 12-days lights-in-the-sky exhibit

-- Exploring Downtown

-- And many, many more

Our location is at (32.42058 , 74.745 , -850.71464) or just warp to christmas, turn around (180 degrees) set speed on a higher level, and head straight till you see the snowy mountains.

Hope to see you there!

"The unexamined life is not worth living." ~ Socrates

Sow a thought, reap an act;
Sow an act, reap a habit;
Sow a habit, reap a character;
Sow a character, reap a destiny.

Juwayyid

It's everyone's favorite day of Christmas!

Day 6!

The 6 Geese a Laying!  Laying massive golden eggs!

Watch the magnificent one time a year phenomenon!

Yeah, the process is a bit messy and painful for the geese, but isn't the final result just amazing?!?
Though not of this world, The Juwayyid finds human kind to be a tolerable enough species to hang around with.

Butlerbandit

build submitted

Coordinates: -500x, 50z

uses the "Christmas Pack Final" resourcepack found in the teamspeak lobby browser.

Thanks to sif for the pack.
Held Together by Duct Tape

Krawkyz

My build's start is started at approximately x=-113,y=4,z=8.
It's basically one long tunnel.

MissVixiy

The 12 Christmas presents and one tree.  :) I tried my best..... on this build off and it was the first time for me on this year on insomniac.

Jahona

I'll give everyone another day to submit their builds.  I'm looking at you Trixton.