Christmas Season Build Off

Started by Jahona, November 19, 2013, 10:28:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Juwayyid

From Trixton from New York,

A partridge in a pear tree!  And a little town!

coords = 210, 50
Though not of this world, The Juwayyid finds human kind to be a tolerable enough species to hang around with.

Jahona

Step into the prehistoric era and come face to face with some of the greatest animals to ever walk the Earth!

zincman360

Hello, this is zincman360, applying for the server's Christmas build.  My build is near Juw's laying swans, and I would like for you to judge the build in Dokucraft.

bren4q

Surplus to requirements

Jahona

Thank you everyone who particpated in this build of.  There were several awsome builds but only one can win.  And without further adieu; the winners are?

[spoiler]
1) Kesteve
Please get in touch with me on how to claim your prize.

Runner Ups

Tied for Second:  Trixton and Juwayyid.

3) Emperor Quimby  - With also one of the most Egotistical builds.

Honorable Mention:

Butlerbandit for using players into the theme.  I really enjoyed your build on a nostalgia level.
MissVixiy your build was simple but the lights in the tree were a nice touch.
Krawkyz seek therapy.
[/spoiler]

Step into the prehistoric era and come face to face with some of the greatest animals to ever walk the Earth!

Emperor_Quimby

Oh stahp it, you.
;D
I'm flattered.

Congrationlations Kesteve :D

Juwayyid

Nice work Kesteve!  You already got all my compliments in game on your build, but I still love the way you were able to build with netherrack and make it look good.

For those who don't know, Kesteve builds in a style that resembles classic minecraft builds.  This style really isn't seen on our creative server, so it feels like a very new and unique way of building.  And with minecraft shaders mod on all his 12 days of Christmas graphics floating in the sky literally shine and sparkle and its beautiful to look at.

So again, great work!  Glad you all participated!

Though not of this world, The Juwayyid finds human kind to be a tolerable enough species to hang around with.

kesteve

Thanks Quimby and thanks for the complement Juwayyid! I enjoyed competing against some quite able and gifted builders; it was great fun.  :) Thanks to the judges, Darth and Jwirth I believe, for taking time out of your schedule to check out our builds and thanks again for setting aside funds for an awesome prize! Merry Christmas to you all!  :D
"The unexamined life is not worth living." ~ Socrates

Sow a thought, reap an act;
Sow an act, reap a habit;
Sow a habit, reap a character;
Sow a character, reap a destiny.