NFT: Whats Happened to PKS?

Started by ThorSummoner, November 06, 2011, 07:21:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ThorSummoner

Sorry I didn't read all of this thread before replying, but I did ask Power himself if i could adopt the community. -.-
He was reluctant to even allow the group to stay together but I'd dealt with him to such to allow me to obtain owership of manny of the old clan resources.
As to you guys Skitty, Bren4q, and Darth are all welcome, in my book, to co-operate the servers as has happened.

All I ask is to keep me in the loop of hapenstance I guess; And to be consulted with further major issues.
-Thor

Dwerg

I know I'm taking a risk coming here, and I see little hope in coming back after what I did. But I want to say something about this.

As most of you know I have known PowerHouse for a very long time, and I have mostly done good for this community. But I realize I have done some pretty serious mistakes, and I regret I ever did them. It's sad to see him leaving, but I'm amazed he lasted this long because he seriously talked about killing the community 1 year ago. I talked him into continuing and gave him $50 to help pay the hosting bill, the other alternative was for me to take over, but I refused the offer.

I think your idea of splitting the power is a great one, but it will be a challenge unless all of you agree all the time. If you need any help with anything I would be happy to help, I'm not angry at any of you anymore.
If you would let me I will host a minecraft beta server at a paid host which I will pay for, this way it will be safe for you incase you are afraid I will "steal" your passwords.

If you decide to still keep me away, then I wish you good luck.

Regards,
Dwerg

http://www.heypasteit.com/clip/015R (copy to text editor for easier reading)

Juwayyid

Dwerg had had an awesome server up and running before, and, though i still don't know exactly what you did, I think a second chance NEEDS to be given.  Not because of your history with Power, but because others, like Final and Skittlez, where too given another chance.  Plus Thor's server gets over crowded and lagy often, and spreading out the players will help with that. 

Sounds like a good pan!  i mean Plan! 
Though not of this world, The Juwayyid finds human kind to be a tolerable enough species to hang around with.

jwirth

just to point this out he already has had a second chance. before his last ban he was on his last chance and he blew it what's done is done just time to move on from here.
Those that don't know pain can never know true peace!

Dwerg

I will always try to do my best to keep the players happy, and from what I know I have only succeeded in the past.

Juwayyid: This wouldn't be my second chance unfortunatley, this would actually be my third. I don't have a bad history with Power, he was a great guy.

I'm afraid I will get banned again, since bren, skitty, thor and especially jwirth hates me. I hope you can forgive my mistakes and for what I did after that.

jwirth

you have no right to say
QuoteI will always try to do my best to keep the players happy, and from what I know I have only succeeded in the past.
on this server/forum all you have done is betray and loss respect you might have had with all the players.

Juwayyid

Jwirth, why does it seem that all these players that were once banned, and coming back now, have beef with you?  haha, like final did too!
Though not of this world, The Juwayyid finds human kind to be a tolerable enough species to hang around with.

ThorSummoner

I just wanted to mention that the weight of trying to manage things arround here is a nice burden to have lifted, It's good to have these good friends arround; Although This Being Numer Two stuff is rather tiresome from a "(was) going to inherit the community" standpoint.
Well I'm just gunna sit happy and enjoy Beta, feel free to join me!

As for Dwerg, yes he was banished twice on PKS (that I witnessed), and since were honering all pks ranks here I dont see why bans wouldn't also transfer.
His crimes were sniffing at least 2 passwords of both mine and Powerhouses, and subsequently trying to brute force attack us and anoying and upsetting clan officials, nobody I want arround;
You know, it really is a pain in the ass to not only think up passwords and remember them for this and that, from mental memory. P.I.T.A.
-Thor

ThorSummoner

Quote from: Dwerg on November 14, 2011, 08:12:24 PM
I'm afraid I will get banned again, since bren, skitty, thor and especially jwirth hates me. I hope you can forgive my mistakes and for what I did after that.
I refuse to.
-Thor

jwirth

I'm usually the one that has banned them many times and other reasons.
you already know what i have to say ^^

Dwerg

Thought I would get that response. I will not discuss what I did, it won't get me anywhere. I did bad stuff and I'm honestly sorry for what I did.
Just tell me what I should do, I'll do anything to come back!
Anything!!!

Skitty

Quote from: Dwerg on November 14, 2011, 08:25:54 PM
Thought I would get that response.
Tell me what I should do, I'll do anything to come back!
Anything!!!
i have something but you would never do it.

Shoot for the moon. And if you miss....You'll die horribly in space.

Dwerg

jwirth

skitty knowing you Im even afraid to know what you have up your sleeve.

Skittlez

Quote from: jwirth on November 14, 2011, 08:37:18 PM
skitty knowing you Im even afraid to know what you have up your sleeve.
Hehe, I'm eager to find out.
Out of my mind. Back in five minutes.