Vietnamese Vacation

Started by zincman360, June 07, 2015, 04:46:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zincman360

Hello there Insomniacs, I'm going to Vietnam for a few weeks and, I decided to post pictures of my current adventures (if I am able to) as frequently as possible. I bought milk tea at a Korean airport for the first time. Notice how I leave myself out of the picture, Mwa ha ha. You'll never see me.

zincman360

I have learned the meaning of pain. It is sitting in an airplane for 13 hours.

Jaysers

Milk tea is the best. Looks like you're hav-

wait. That image.

There's something about it...

Something about it looks off...

Enhance.

Get it in higher res, Eric.

There! Enhance.

Aha... Gotcha...

We did it bois... Case closed.
"To regret is to make an experience that of suffering. I do not regret the time spent, but rather wish it was spent on something else."

zincman360

True, I do have black hair and wear glasses.  ;)

Emperor_Quimby

Inspector Jaysers sniffing into zinc man's identity
He will have your address in no time Zinc.

Skitty

well. Illuminati confirmed

Shoot for the moon. And if you miss....You'll die horribly in space.

Krawkyz

Jay, Skitty points out something important. You missed something plainly obvious.

pusur44017

If something called "Ayran" should appear avaliable, please know, it's milk, with very much added salt and a hint of mint. I do NOT recommend it.

zincman360

A picture taken in my hotel room this morning. Since six o'clock, I've heard a million rooster calls.

Jaysers

Dang zinc. That city view looks amaz-

Wait. Something's not right...

Cut out the non-essentials.

Right there. Zoom in on that central location.

Enhance.

No that's not it...

Go back to the image before that.

There!

Dear god...

Run Zinc... He knows...
"To regret is to make an experience that of suffering. I do not regret the time spent, but rather wish it was spent on something else."

Krawkyz

Jay, I don't know how you keep missing the obvious.

Look here

Nothing special right?

Same here

But if you combine...

Jaysers

My god... Is nowhere safe?!

Be careful Zinc. The illuminabikers already found you. It's only a matter of time before they strike.

zincman360

I would take more pictures of the city, but it is discouraged to take pictures outside in public. It is like showing off, which usually leads to a "lost" phone and a temporary third hand in your pants. If I'm in a taxi I'll probally take a video or photo.

Jahona

Taking photos pegs you as a tourist.  When traveling I keep my wallet light and in the opposite front pocket of my dominant hand.  Most people keep their wallets in their dominant hand pocket, be in front or back, and pick pockets look for that.  Also front pocket is much harder to pick than back pocket.
Step into the prehistoric era and come face to face with some of the greatest animals to ever walk the Earth!

pusur44017

I saw through a list. Hanoi is on the 9th place. I went to Barcelona, which is notorius among the whole of europe for pickpockets and on the top of every pickpocket list. It went fine. It might be worth knowing that the avarage person from vietnam lives on under a dollar a day.

-pusur