Vote for new Forum/Group Name

Started by bren4q, November 10, 2011, 09:04:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Glenn

NULLUS LIMES LEONI
No limits for the lion!
Currently studying Digital Arts & Entertainment at Howest, specifically Game Development.

Jahona

Glenn,

I'll see about working that up in illustrator.
Step into the prehistoric era and come face to face with some of the greatest animals to ever walk the Earth!

Jahona

Step into the prehistoric era and come face to face with some of the greatest animals to ever walk the Earth!

Sublimity

What about any of this:

http://imgur.com/a/tRrm2
They're both quite large, but I can resize 'em.

Also, I made those for a clan called Masterfoort-Terror, that's why the images say 'MF' and 'Masterfoort-Terror'.

Krawkyz

So wait, it's Insomniac? I say for a new vote so the ones that can't be used are out; the ones that are PK.

Skittlez

QuoteI say for a new vote so the ones that can't be used are out; the ones that are PK.
The general consensus is that it's a pretty good name. We will be sticking with this name, and moving the domain very soon.
Out of my mind. Back in five minutes.

Jahona

I don't know fire doesn't say to me insomniac.  I keep trying to think of a logo but my mind keeps wandering back to Insomniac Games.  Not much visually simple that I can think of for Insomniac.

thealex447

Come on guys! Think Pokemon! When another Pokemon uses insomnia on yours, what little logo appears above it's head? An eye!  ;D

Skittlez

QuoteNot much visually simple that I can think of for Insomniac.
A red, very tired eyeball?

jwirth

it might be simple but doesnt mean we have to have a simple banner for it. we want to make it look like we are always active not just dull and boring and don't do crap.
Those that don't know pain can never know true peace!

Sublimity

Quote from: jwirth on November 17, 2011, 02:43:57 PM
it might be simple but doesnt mean we have to have a simple banner for it. we want to make it look like we are always active not just dull and boring and don't do crap.
Try mine...

http://imgur.com/a/tRrm2

TheOnlyFool

So.... technically.... "PowerKrew" HAS died....

Because we renamed this group.....

I honestly don't think the name should have been changed, despite PowerHouse himself saying it. Why?, because its just not the same, Its going to change the way I look at this group..., after being in PK since the beginning, changing the name just doesn't feel right.

That's just my own opinion I thought I should share.

I kinda wonder if I'll retain my admin rights and respect in this group.... despite the changes.

Juwayyid

Hey tof!  Nice to see you back!  It would seem that all power anyone had back in PK days has transferred over to the insomnisac server...  So I guess i ought to be an admin too, since I've been with insomniac since the beginning now as well!
Though not of this world, The Juwayyid finds human kind to be a tolerable enough species to hang around with.

Skitty

only thing that changed was the name and forum hosting atm

Shoot for the moon. And if you miss....You'll die horribly in space.

Skittlez

QuoteIt would seem that all power anyone had back in PK days has transferred over to the insomnisac server...
Most ops that are active have retained their rank, with a few minor confusions. Those that were/are inactive have been demoted, for obvious reasons.