Shootings at Batman movie

Started by bren4q, July 20, 2012, 07:21:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jwirth

funny thing this guy didnt snap He actually quit school a month (he was a great student as well had no reason to quit I think he had a Phd as well) before the movie came out I'm guessing he planned this out because who would have all that stuff with them and who would think of being that prepared??
Those that don't know pain can never know true peace!

Thrash393

My guess is that he just didn't want spoilers on his facebook later that night so he changed the subject
QuoteThey found a glowing hole containing vast amounts of redstone technology. It would be thrashes and kraws secret redstone area. They had it on the border for fear they'd be griefed or messed with. (since these machines would take days tto make (with thier kind of work ethic (speaking for thrash(kinda kraw(mostly thrash)))))

Its A Giant Ass Calculator. That's the name: The A Giant Ass Calculator

Dwerg

Quote from: jwirth on July 21, 2012, 01:12:45 AM
funny thing this guy didnt snap He actually quit school a month (he was a great student as well had no reason to quit I think he had a Phd as well) before the movie came out I'm guessing he planned this out because who would have all that stuff with them and who would think of being that prepared??
Yeah, I read that. He must have planned it, but at some time he must have snapped and gone crazy or something. I don't want to speculate any further on this. It's really sad to see that 1 man can do this much damage, looks like you never know who the bad guys are anymore.

http://www.heypasteit.com/clip/015R (copy to text editor for easier reading)

Krawkyz

Quote from: Dwerg on July 21, 2012, 02:09:04 AM
...looks like you never know who the bad guys are anymore.

Hasn't this always been the case?

Dwerg

http://www.heypasteit.com/clip/015R (copy to text editor for easier reading)

bren4q

That incident kinda reminds me of this other movie which is recently out, God Bless America. I'll be watching that later.

God Bless America

As for Batman, I got through the movie unscathed!
I think the Dark Knight is the best of the three. Bane is a cool villain in this one but the plot was weak in parts. Still a very enjoyable two and a half hours, worth seeing.
Surplus to requirements

Jahona

He was wearing an Interceptor style plate carrier I think from the photo's I saw.  While body armor is nice and all Its meant to save your life, not make you unstoppable.  I don't know if he was wearing Kevlar or if he had ceramic plates under his vest.  Either one doesn't matter as the kinetic shock of a bullet hitting the vest will crack ribs.  The fact that no one tried to intervene is sad.  Also it was just a gas mask which isn't ballistic rated at all.
Step into the prehistoric era and come face to face with some of the greatest animals to ever walk the Earth!

jwirth

yea he was wearing all of that kinda made himself a jogerknot if you ask me xD

bren4q

Surplus to requirements

Reichtmueller

fun fact :

the guy who shot up the movie theater grew up about 8 miles away from columbine

(columbine is where 2 kids killed 12 of their classmates in their school.)

why do the craziest things happen in peaceful Colorado?
I decided as long as I was going to hell, I might as well do it thoroughly.

Jahona

Step into the prehistoric era and come face to face with some of the greatest animals to ever walk the Earth!

thealex447

Number of gun regulations in Colorado:

I didn't put a zero because Colorado doesn't have that many regulations.

Reichtmueller

Quote from: thealex447 on July 21, 2012, 05:58:08 PM
Number of gun regulations in Colorado:

I didn't put a zero because Colorado doesn't have that many regulations.

I heard the news complaining about their gun laws actually.

They were complaining that if any civilian had had a firearm on them that they could have saved lives.

I decided as long as I was going to hell, I might as well do it thoroughly.

Jahona

Colorado has looser gun laws then Texas.  I'm not sure if anyone there had a CHL nor if it would have made a difference.  The issue came down to stupid humans doing what they do best, running around like chickens with their heads cut off instead of taking action that could save lives.  It's hard to get a shot off when people are running and screaming in front of you.

jwirth

where I live you are actually allowed to walk around the town and what not with a gun in your hand but people prefer not to :3