Insomniac Hall Of Memories/History

Started by Ejay845, July 27, 2012, 03:13:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bb25565

1. In-Game-Name(bb12341)
2. Server time by your knowledge, and server time by the server's knowledge. Be Honest.(I've been around for like a year and 6months if you count the times i was absent. And server time It says I've been around for 4days and 3 hours,On IS2 is says 55.5 hours, but it excluded the time before i was banned on PK1)
3. You're Rank.(Advbuilder)
4. What you will do/wish to do. (This is your promise. You must do this before anything else, or even leaving
the server.)( I wish to get uncapped, and pass the get vetbuilder, elitebuilder, then op in that order)

Fawkes
\(^~^)/  I have voted myself fabulous.

Ejay845

Quote from: bb25565 on July 28, 2012, 12:23:25 PM
1. In-Game-Name(bb12341)
2. Server time by your knowledge, and server time by the server's knowledge. Be Honest.(I've been around for like a year and 6months if you count the times i was absent. And server time It says I've been around for 4days and 3 hours,On IS2 is says 55.5 hours, but it excluded the time before i was banned on PK1)
3. You're Rank.(Advbuilder)
4. What you will do/wish to do. (This is your promise. You must do this before anything else, or even leaving
the server.)( I wish to get uncapped, and pass the get vetbuilder, elitebuilder, then op in that order)
I mean what you will do/wish to do for the Hall Of History/Memories.
[spoiler][/spoiler]

bb25565

Oh I want to help construct the building and the decor. If that is available.
Fawkes

bren4q

I've been around for like a year and 6months if you count the times i was absent.
Uh, we wouldn't really.
You joined PK on May 19th 2011. You left on June 30th 2011.
You returned to IS on June 23rd 2012. It is now July 30th 2011.
That's just under three months in total to date.
Surplus to requirements

Glenn

Quote from: bren4q on July 30, 2012, 09:48:20 AM
I've been around for like a year and 6months if you count the times i was absent.
Uh, we wouldn't really.
You joined PK on May 19th 2011. You left on June 30th 2011.
You returned to IS on June 23rd 2012. It is now July 30th 2011.
That's just under three months in total to date.

(not 2011, but 2012) :D
NULLUS LIMES LEONI
No limits for the lion!
Currently studying Digital Arts & Entertainment at Howest, specifically Game Development.

bren4q

Quote from: GlennvW2468 on July 30, 2012, 10:28:00 AM
(not 2011, but 2012) :D
It is?! GREAT SCOTT!!

*hops into DeLorean and flies off*
Surplus to requirements

Ejay845

======================================================================================
NEWS UPDATE * NEWS UPDATE * NEWS UPDATE * NEWS UPDATE * NEWS UPDATE * NEWS UPDATE======================================================================================

Progression:
We only need 2 more helpers on building to get the map for the Insomniac Hall Of History!!!
We also need atleast 3 suggestors so we can make the plans!!! After that it's actually time
to do. Instead of time to wait. So what are our task? Our plans?...

Tasks:
1. Get 2 more helpers on building.
2. Get 3 suggestions on the plan.
3. Get some information suggestions to add(4).
4. Write down all the plans on forums (in this post).
5. Do. (put all plans in action)
[spoiler][/spoiler]

bb25565

If you dont coulkd the times i was absent, then... I first got here about 3 monthes before I got banned the first time so thats 3. Then to get a ban appeal I hade to w8 idk 1-2 months. so thats 4. Then I got banned the second time after another 2 months. then i got banned the second time so thats beed a year... so thats 17. Then ive been here for about 2 months. So thats 19-20 months. Subtract 13 by 19, and you have your answer...
Fawkes

Ejay845

Quote from: bb25565 on July 30, 2012, 10:11:04 PM
If you dont coulkd the times i was absent, then... I first got here about 3 monthes before I got banned the first time so thats 3. Then to get a ban appeal I hade to w8 idk 1-2 months. so thats 4. Then I got banned the second time after another 2 months. then i got banned the second time so thats beed a year... so thats 17. Then ive been here for about 2 months. So thats 19-20 months. Subtract 13 by 19, and you have your answer...

Hm, sorry bb25565. I'll have to take bren's word for it.
Not only do I trust him as a superop but as a internet-buddy aswell.
Sorry, denied.
[spoiler][/spoiler]

bb25565

Fawkes

bren4q

I have a copy of PK1 before the merge with all the logs and stats. Your time was 6 weeks. It probably seemed like longer... the days used to last forever back then.  :)
Surplus to requirements

amreek

I would like to be in The Insomniac Hall of Memories under the name:
Grammar Nazi
Due to the fact that I am finding quite a few gramatical errors in this thread.
Please make sure to include multiple swastikas.

Kidding, wish I could help you Ejay, but I have not been here long enough to know much about our history.

MRocks21

well good to know i'm a helper. instead of getting on the ps3 i'll get on minecraft more to help.

(PS it's MRocks21 not Mrocks12
3DS Friend Code: 2020-0616-1278

Please PM me your 3DS FC so we can be friends!

Ejay845

Quote from: amreek on July 31, 2012, 05:20:06 PM
I would like to be in The Insomniac Hall of Memories under the name:
Grammar Nazi
Due to the fact that I am finding quite a few gramatical errors in this thread.
Please make sure to include multiple swastikas.

Kidding, wish I could help you Ejay, but I have not been here long enough to know much about our history.

Maybe I can make an acception? You are an Operator, and you can build possibly or tell the info of what's been happening on insomniac 2. You know, since you've been there for a while*.
[spoiler][/spoiler]

Ejay845

==========================================================================================
Almost Done! Few more task!  Almost Done! Few more task!  Almost Done!  Few more task!  Almost Done! Few more task!  Almost Done!  Few more task!==========================================================================================

We're almost there. I wanted 7 builders and I have 6. I've forgotten to include myself.
So now we only need:
1 Builder
3 Suggestions for the plan
Information to put in.

Only 3 task and we're ready to go!
[spoiler][/spoiler]