The end of the creative server? (Need title)

Started by Juwayyid, March 22, 2013, 02:04:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Juwayyid

Like he said, roles are open to change.  We just have everyone something fitting and you do like to trade on survival, so it fits close enough.  If you'd like something else, suggest something!
Though not of this world, The Juwayyid finds human kind to be a tolerable enough species to hang around with.

Juwayyid

Oo, those ideas are good sif.  Maybe we go at this from all angles and do this!

We open to a small, nice wooded house.  Suddenly it catches on fire.  It's (insert name) and he is furious from being griefed all the time.  So he runs off and returns with (insert weapon) that will be used to take down the server in vengeance!

Go off that and decide on the threat!  I like the idea if a disappearing world!

(2 players hunting through world, come upon the massive void, begins to eat woods around them!)
Though not of this world, The Juwayyid finds human kind to be a tolerable enough species to hang around with.

Butlerbandit

If we do this more episodicly, we may want to have our intrepid band of adventurers split into smaller groups or search partys for the majority of the story. That way, we don't need to wait for an army of players to be on every time we film.
Held Together by Duct Tape

Juwayyid

Agreed, and I believe that, maybe not episodic adventures, but breaking the story down into individual parts for a series would be the best thing to do.  That way there really is no limit to what we can do.

And I was thinking about having smaller groups myself bandit!  Naturally we will start the series with that army all in the one kingdom.  Perhaps a large group will leave to ignite the adventure, but then from there that group may split and perhaps we then can follow two groups of adventurers as well as the events back at the kingdom. 

Good stuff guys!  This is going great.  Let's not stop now.

sifitis

actually, if we DO attain Citizens, we wont need ANY actors >:D
But it is actually true. I myself know how to program citizens, and it isnt hard to learn.  Then cant do everything, but they can be used in unimportant scenes.

Edit:  Nice profile pic, juw

NickyKim

I imagined myself as a solitary, closed, delusional figure... Me as a pirate is something that's on the last of my mind as of my character. I value honour, integrity, creativity, hard work, and remoteness from mainstream society. So, being a pirate... no no :D
*This means that I'm very willing to participate in this thing-sounds greatly fun!*
M.D. Kim, Nicky

Glenn

Quote from: NickyKim on March 24, 2013, 04:37:56 AM
I imagined myself as a solitary, closed, delusional figure... Me as a pirate is something that's on the last of my mind as of my character. I value honour, integrity, creativity, hard work, and remoteness from mainstream society. So, being a pirate... no no :D
*This means that I'm very willing to participate in this thing-sounds greatly fun!*
Fair enough, I just tought the ship could be called the IBT or something, but oh well, we'll figure something out, sugestions are welcome! also, welcome aboard ;)
NULLUS LIMES LEONI
No limits for the lion!
Currently studying Digital Arts & Entertainment at Howest, specifically Game Development.

Krawkyz

I've thought of things.

[On a boat in waters. Undetermined location.]

[Show view of boat. It seems a little aged.]

[Zoom in to see Butlerbandit driving.]

[Sif walks up to Butler]

Sifitis: Where'd you say it was?

Butlerbandit: For God's sake sif, the golden nuggets are in the cabinet below the chests.

Sifitis: Well that's fancy.

[Sif walks away]

[View of land]

Butlerbandit: Sif...get up here...

[Sif walks up]

Sifitis: What's wrong, Mr. Attitude?

Butlerbandit: Calm down sif, look.

[Sif looks]

Sifitis: Oh god...

[View of the land, nothing seems out of the ordinary]

Juwayyid

So lets get writing!  Lets see what we've got.  We've got the fall of creative, the passing of time, the settlement of players and their roles within their societies, we have a goal and a quest to get us their.  All we need now is the story to put everything in order!

So, let us begin.

wills20202

This is Madness!!!Madness!!!Madness!!!No! This! Is! Miners Who Craft!

sifitis

Well, we have the intro planned out for the most part.  But I thought we could try something like this.

[The screen is black, there is no sound except a muffled digging.  Suddenly, a bright flash of light, and we're looking up at (Insert random character here) digging out some dirt as the foundation for something.]

[Suddenly, we are looking down on this person as he continues to dig, then we pan upwards to see a valley with a lake (maybe spawn?) filled with people flying around and doing stuff.]

*The pirates are shooting tnt cannons
*Sif and Butler are at a table loaded with cake, doing something stupid.
*maznis and haze are PvPing
*etc
(it doesnt really matter)

[We quickly do close-up scenes of all the people and the stupid things they're doing.  Then we head to a front  view of bren, who at this point is about halfway done building a castle.  Suddenly, everyone else (who we can see in the background) falls out of the sky.  Bren turns around,  then suddenly he goes into survival mode too.  Everyone meets up and is arguing by the Lake when he arrives.  He starts to take control of the situation, and the people stop talking as he makes some sort of profound speech about how they will all be okay.  He says that they should try to figure out what is going on and, as the sun is setting, everyone sorta looks around at all their work.  The Camera zooms out, "# years later" appears, and we fade to a small village by the lakeside, surounded by the ruins of all of their builds.]

winner321

Can I get a role in this? I could be just some random side character that no one cares about . :P
Thirty-six pages of unread messages.
Two hundred fifty-one unread emails.
Six hundred eighty unread spam emails.
Now what would you do about this?

Juwayyid

Hell yea you can, our craftsmen, boatbuilder, or something like that!

Krawkyz

Actually juw, I think sif's idea goes well either after (as a flashback) or before what I wrote to you.

Emperor_Quimby

!EMPERIA NEWS!

After the survival change on creativ, the empror have locked down the city and closed himself inside the castle.
rumours tells that Quimby have gone crazy and is begining to talk to people in his imagination. Meanwhile is James the only company Quimby have. Still are the shops and stores in Emperia full with food and supplies, but eye witnesses tells about spotting aggressiv iron golems around the walls in Emperia.

Something is going on in Emperia, and it's everything else that good!

back to you Tom