Ban appeal: NullSchritt

Started by NullSchritt, June 14, 2012, 09:42:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NullSchritt

I assumed that was the case, that's why I didn't ask and was just like "alright" >.>

bren4q

It's easy for us to unban Null from the game, but it's skitty's server/router/network that was on the receiving end of that script. It's his call on whether he wants to open it up to Null again.
Surplus to requirements

NullSchritt

Quote from: bren4q on June 14, 2012, 06:30:17 PM
It's easy for us to unban Null from the game, but it's skitty's server/router/network that was on the receiving end of that script. It's his call on whether he wants to open it up to Null again.

It's not only me who plays on my network though, shocky and jasumin_tenshi also play from my network/computers  :-\ so as it is no one can play mc from my house unless I install a VPN on the other pcs, or call my ISP and have my IP changed.

Skittlez

Today, I am the bearer of bad news. Unfortunately, your appeal is being rejected. It has come down to your ddos attack, and we do not want to risk our security and the up time of our servers. Although it would be easy for me to just say "C'mon back!", I am putting skitty's computer and server at risk. Apologies for this totally disorganized appeal response, and we do hope you can find another enjoyable server to play at. Best of luck!
Out of my mind. Back in five minutes.